Coaching search… | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Coaching search…

Reaction Score
I agree, if Benedict wants charisma Chesney has it in spades.

1) Moorhead
2) Chesney

3) Harasymiak

If we can get one these three I would be happy, but thrilled with the first two.
I’ll take any of the three with that being the preference order. These are names to get excited about.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I toured/consulted in their football facility while I was working in the baseball facility. It’s going to better no question about it
So can you show some pictures of the actual differences or at least state them specifically? That would be more persuasive then repeatedly posting “I was there, they’re better.” Specifically, what are you claiming that they have that Connecticut lacks?

Reaction Score
So can you show some pictures of the actual differences or at least state them specifically? That would be more persuasive then repeatedly posting “I was there, they’re better.” Specifically, what are you claiming that they have that Connecticut lacks?
Yes, me too. I do not draw conclusions without data however much I respect the source. Need detail.

Reaction Score
Outside of the assistant from the Dolphins, I'd be pretty pumped to have any of those coaches. That being said, we gotta push as hard as we can for Moorhead.

Reaction Score
Probably have Mazzone and Spanos..
If Mazzone's offense can do what it did the week or so he was here, then I personally don't care who the DC is. We'll just get into shootouts and that'll put butts in the stands.

Reaction Score
I agree, if Benedict wants charisma Chesney has it in spades.

1) Moorhead
2) Chesney

3) Harasymiak

If we can get one these three I would be happy, but thrilled with the first two.
Thank goodness that wet dream is over... We're getting a guy that has been somewhere before that can work to elevate us a little quicker and not his own brand... Chesney is not the answer here now... He's got some qualities we like, but, uh.... not now...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Syracuse grad Pete Thamel in his recent Yahoo article on UConn Football:

“UConn’s football facility is among the nicest outside the Power 5, as the Burton Family Football Complex and the Mark R. Shenkman Training Center would fit in at a Big Ten or ACC school, as it includes a spacious indoor field and modern locker room.”
But Auburn! That's how I knew Gresh was just mailing it in when he was at WTIC. He kept saying UConn needed to invest in facilities. He couldn't be bothered to visit the place even though it made up 50% of his on air discussion at the time.

Reaction Score
Thing is none of us had a clue.. We were all speculating... Thank God it's somebody none of us talked about that actually has legit credentials..
C'mon, none of the omniscient combatants mentioned Mora? Shocking!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom