Coaches Poll: Some Shake-Up | The Boneyard

Coaches Poll: Some Shake-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
What's most interesting to me is that Baylor received votes totaling 576 points a week ago and received 578 points in the new poll after losing to us. Now that's the power of being defeated by UConn without getting blown out.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
It continues to amaze me how Tenn continues to be ranked in the top 15. There is some love for Tenn by the pollsters. They lost to a non ranked team. I will be on Monday nite they will lose again and still remain in the top 10 with 4 losses. If they get blown out maybe they drop one spot.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
It continues to amaze me how Tenn continues to be ranked in the top 15. There is some love for Tenn by the pollsters. They lost to a non ranked team. I will be on Monday nite they will lose again and still remain in the top 10 with 4 losses. If they get blown out maybe they drop one spot.

Tony, Tennessee's status in some weekly poll is a matter of consuming interest to only you, Holly Warlick, and Marie Cornelius.;)

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Sagarin still has UTenn rated at #8, while Massey has them at #11 and Nolan at #17 -- so there's a pretty wide variety of opinion on where the Vols should be. I do think that the SEC results will be fun to watch this year because there are six teams in the top 30 region that are all capable of knocking each other off, and there's even three more back in the 50s region like Miss St., Georgia, and Auburn that will likely beat one of those top 6 at home.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
What's most interesting to me is that Baylor received votes totaling 576 points a week ago and received 578 points in the new poll after losing to us. Now that's the power of being defeated by UConn without getting blown out.
Well getting beat by 11 and being down by only one in the second half and only three with under 5 to play compares favorably to the #3,4,6,15, and 17 teams results against Uconn - I thought they might actually garner more points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom