Coaches have been impressed with transfer Lou Lopez Sénéchal so far. Here’s why | The Boneyard

Coaches have been impressed with transfer Lou Lopez Sénéchal so far. Here’s why

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

“I think being able to score at the capacity she can score at is not normal,” assistant coach Morgan Valley said last month. “She knows how to score, and she knows how to score in a lot of different ways.”

“She’s just so mature, and everything just kind of rolls off her back. Everything flows,” Auriemma said of the 24-year-old. “There’s nothing that gets her rattled.”

“She doesn’t necessarily look that athletic, but she gets her shot off on all the guys,” Valley said.

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Maybe I should break down and take the $1 for six months offer, huh? I think Lou is going to be a major contributor and sometime around January 15 we'll all be talking about what are we going to do when we lose her after this year.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maybe I should break down and take the $1 for six months offer, huh? I think Lou is going to be a major contributor and sometime around January 15 we'll all be talking about what are we going to do when we lose her after this year.
Yeah, we will all be wishing Lou could stay longer. But she's 24 years old, with 4 years at Fairfield, so we will benefit from her maturity and experience. We lose Lou and Dorka, but we have KK, Ashlyn, and Qadence coming in. Plus, what's-her-name comes back. You know--the walking conglomerate with the muscles.

1665260946874.png

Reaction Score
Take the 1$ for 6 months offer, then it will take 10 phone calls 6 Emails and hiring a lawyer to get out of it ! Those offers can be a pain.
I subscribed to them last year but I didn't see a lot of content there that I cared about. It was easy to unsubscribe online though.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Take the 1$ for 6 months offer, then it will take 10 phone calls 6 Emails and hiring a lawyer to get out of it ! Those offers can be a pain.
Actually last year I just went to their site and cancelled. Easy peasy.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
With me it's personal. I cancelled when they stopped covering the NY pro teams. I also spent 33 years as a state employee reading editorials about how I was overpaid. :mad:
I worked 25 years for NY State with the mentally and physically challenged. For 17 years I had to get up at 2 am and travel for 2 and one half to 3 hours on trains and buses to get to work. Occasionally 4 hours when they were doing track work. The same coming home. Then there was the occasional black out or snow storm when getting home was a frightening crap shoot. I think I was underpaid.

Reaction Score
I am looking forward to seeing how Lou plays this season. Her skill set is off the charts and if the coaching staff can build an offensive system around the players that we have, players take care of the ball and trust each other out there on the floor, with Lou's talent, good things will come. Looking forward to the season.

Reaction Score
Morgan is a sweet lady, tough player and coach, if Morgan says she can shoot from any where, she can. I'm beginning to believe. Are 5th year players eligible for AA? Just thinking ahead

Reaction Score
Morgan Valley is my educated guess to be the next head coach of womens basketball at U Conn.

Reaction Score
CD will stay on only as long as it takes Morgan or Carla or Shea to get settled in.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Why not Jamelle Elliott or Nykesha Sales?
If I remember correctly Jamelle stated that she doesn't want to be a HC and reluctantly came back as an assistant coach because Geno asked her to after Marisa left the team. Nykesha had stated once that she loved Florida and wouldn't leave it, but she did leave it to go to Georgia as an assistant coach, so who knows, maybe she might leave the warm weather.

Reaction Score
I think Lou if all are healthy will act like instant offense for us if we are stalling against good defensive teams like SC. She scores in more ways than Evina or Christyn and is big enough to score on smaller guards like Caroline. Her 3 point shooting pct is over 40. If our bigs can score from the elbow it will make it hard for teams like Stanford and SC to leave our bigs open and pack it in against our cutters and our guard post ups which Lou and Caroline will be very effective option his year. It will be interesting amongst our bigs who can facilitate that option. My surprise guess is Ice. Her form is the best and it appears that she will be the most consistent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom