Coaches have been impressed with transfer Lou Lopez Sénéchal so far. Here’s why | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Coaches have been impressed with transfer Lou Lopez Sénéchal so far. Here’s why

Reaction Score
Why Morgan Valley ? Just a hunch. She has become the point person in recruiting and during games Auriemma is constantly communicating with her, questioning, deferring, referring, be it positive or negative. Again, just an observation. Maybe this topic needs it's own thread, as personal favorites are numerous.

Reaction Score
Let's get back to the topic. A third deadly shooting option from the 2 or 3 position, or even at the 4 against smaller teams, is a real advantage and very utilitarian. There are so many combos that can be on the floor at different times that it can make other teams dizzy. Who defends who? I also like the fact that a third lock down outside shooting guard ( I exclude Nika from this category pending a look see in the beginning of the season), means rest and helping with foul trouble. I think she will be a great asset and makes us better instantly. I really can't wait.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wow, 25 posts and about 5 of them about the subject...Lou. :confused:
That’s impressive. Those ADD meds the Boneyard has been handing out must be doing some good.

Reaction Score
Agree. Shea Ralph or Carla Berube.
I don’t see Shea leaving Vanderbilt see looks to be the type who wants to build her own program into prominence where Carla has done that with Princeton in the Ivy to pretty much the pinnacle of where she will get that team. If she’s looking for a national championship UConn would be the place for her. And she has shown she can get lesser talent to the big dance year after year. How far she could take top talent would be interesting to see.

Reaction Score
I don’t see Shea leaving Vanderbilt see looks to be the type who wants to build her own program into prominence where Carla has done that with Princeton in the Ivy to pretty much the pinnacle of where she will get that team. If she’s looking for a national championship UConn would be the place for her. And she has shown she can get lesser talent to the big dance year after year. How far she could take top talent would be interesting to see.
Who passes up UCONN? It's already prominence, it's built in recruiting, it's everything everybody else wants to be.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The big issue/question for Shea is what the ceiling is for Vanderbilt, especially after Texas and Oklahoma join the SEC. Will Vandy end up being buried in the bottom half of the SEC year after year? Probably. Shea is a very competitive person who is accustomed to winning.

Carla will be 50 by the time Geno is expected to retire. Will she be content to finish her career in a low-pressure environment like the Ivy league or does she have greater ambitions?

I suspect both Shea and Carla have thought about these questions and probably know the answers.

Reaction Score
The coach defines the program. How many schools have won wcbb titles with 2 different head coaches?

Reaction Score
Who passes up UCONN? It's already prominence, it's built in recruiting, it's everything everybody else wants to be.
Except being in a P5 conference. That does, and will, matter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom