Coach Shea Ralph leaves Bubble and returns home! | The Boneyard

Coach Shea Ralph leaves Bubble and returns home!

Reaction Score
Kinda feel like we won’t get to finish the tournament.

Does UConn even make it to the starting line? With these cases popping up around the UConn atmosphere, at what point do they have to withdraw due to COVID cases? Obviously, the ideal would be for them to play, but there's clearly a risk at this juncture for the Huskies and other teams involved.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A

Does UConn even make it to the starting line? With these cases popping up around the UConn atmosphere, at what point do they have to withdraw due to COVID cases? Obviously, the ideal would be for them to play, but there's clearly a risk at this juncture for the Huskies and other teams involved.
Nice jumping to conclusions.
Shea didn't test positive but left because of a family member did.
She and Geno will come back when they can.
Hopefully, all is well until they can make it back.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
A

There is not a clear risk and the chicken little crap is silly

Reaction Score
She would still have to quarantine if she returns right? So, she’s probably not coming back

Reaction Score
I would be way more concerned about the teams participation if it was Shea herself who tested positive but it isn't, she is leaving to be cautious and also probably because she needs to now be at home with her family. Depending on the quarantine rules I don't know if she will be able to get back into the bubble, hopefully we get far enough that she can make it back!
Full faith in CD and Jamelle to get the team through until Geno gets back.

Reaction Score
At this point you just hope Geno continues to feel ok and is asymptomatic and can re-join soon and that Shea's family are all healthy and doing ok, and that everyone in the team continues to test negatively and can play the tournament out.

Reaction Score
So many unpredictable factors for the team. I hope that players' are not feeling stressed. What a.poor start.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what the rule is for coaches returning? Geno has been isolating - does this mean when the time is up that he can rejoin the team immediately. Or will he have to isolate in Texas like everyone else did?
I would imagine Shea would have to quarantine before returning since there is a Covid positive member of her family.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

If uconn wants to go ahead and forfeit the game with high point... That would be OK with me ;);):p:D:eek::cool::):D

Reaction Score
Wonder if she'll take a call from Oklahoma while she's home...
are you seriously suggesting she has left the team in the bubble about to start the NCAA's in a few days, whilst they are already without Geno, faked her family member being sick (we dont know if they are asymptomatic or not) all to take a call for a head coaching job that she could very well have discussions about in a months time after the season has ended?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
are you seriously suggesting she has left the team in the bubble about to start the NCAA's in a few days, whilst they are already without Geno, faked her family member being sick (we dont know if they are asymptomatic or not) all to take a call for a head coaching job that she could very well have discussions about in a months time after the season has ended?
Why, no, I am not. All the details in your post have me a little more concerned though...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom