Coach P thanks the fans | The Boneyard

Coach P thanks the fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
It's great to have a coach who isn't talking down to everyone.

Reaction Score
It's great to have a coach who isn't talking down to everyone.
Wait, so you don't think coach P would ever tell a reporter, "I'd take the time to explain it you, but you wouldn't understand it anyways"?

Reaction Score
I attended the wake for John Wholley last Wednesday. As my wife & I were walking down the hallway to exit the funeral home, we saw Coach P. standing in line, waiting to pay his respects. He saw the Block C logo on my dress shirt, stepped out of the line, & thanked us for supporting UConn football. We wished him good luck on the opening game & made our exit. The man is the living definition of class.

Reaction Score
Talked to Rob Cersosimo the other day. I asked him what he thought of his son working with Paul P.... He grinned and said "what's not to like". The beautiful thing about that is that
1. He's right
2. Other high school coaches think so too.

Reaction Score
I attended the wake for John Wholley last Wednesday. As my wife & I were walking down the hallway to exit the funeral home, we saw Coach P. standing in line, waiting to pay his respects. He saw the Block C logo on my dress shirt, stepped out of the line, & thanked us for supporting UConn football. We wished him good luck on the opening game & made our exit. The man is the living definition of class.

Wait. You went to a funeral wearing a dress shirt with a logo on it? And your wife went with you?

Reaction Score
UConn athletic dept just emailed it to us - nice.
coach%20p.jpg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
RE deserves quite a bit of praise for the job he did building this program but it was time for a change. One of RE's biggest weaknesses was something that is vital for us to become more of a major player, which is to engage the locals into the football program. Coach P not only realizes this but he seems sincere in his efforts to let the state know that this is their team and that all efforts by the fan base are appreciated. He is a class act and we are lucky to have him.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Memories....

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I take the under on the over/under of 2 hours before Fishy shows up at your door and personally tears your toe-nails off one by one with a pair of dull scissor for bumping a thread that is over 2 years old!:p

Reaction Score
I take the under on the over/under of 2 hours before Fishy shows up at your door and personally tears your toe-nails off one by one with a pair of dull scissor for bumping a thread that is over 2 years old!:p

Holy shart. Thanks for posting. I thought I was reading a new thread and then saw the, whatever that was from PP in 2011 thanking fans, blah blah, blah.

Figures...sdhusky...Get em Fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger