Coach of the Billikens | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Coach of the Billikens

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
CBS is a mess.
THey have CBS.com, CBSSports.com and CBSSportsNetwork.com.
I really don't know what are the differences. My Google Chrome shows this error:

View attachment 37091

Look for CBSSN. That is the station it will be shown on. It might have “HD” behind these 5 letters. The hd just stands for high definition.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Attendance is supposed to be 5,000+, when the Bilikens usually average around 500.

When the “Circus “ comes to town, it always draws a large crowd. :D

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Just gave up. Spent half hour still cannot find the play arrow or button on CBS Sports Network. This site is really really bad,
Did you try the link for Watch in the upper, right hand side of the screen?

1543972634397.png

Reaction Score
Did you try the link for Watch in the upper, right hand side of the screen?

View attachment 37098
Nan, I found your screen but none of them showing UConn game. I gave up and will cancel my order.
Thanks for your help ...cheer

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Great arena. Cute and intimate. Not a bad seat in the while place. It was a fun game. Kyla rebounded well. ONO could have had 20 or more points if she hit the bunnies and free throws. She'll learn. MW being sick actually gave opportunities and I think for the most part the bench played well.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Stone was a terrific Division 3 coach at Univ of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, taking the team to the national championship near the end of her tenure. I worked about six blocks from their basketball arena - she was very popular in the community and generated a lot of support for her program.

She had a short stint at a Division 1 school whose name I am not recalling before being hired as the coach at Wisconsin. She inherited a losing program and in a couple of years had them winning. But they never got to the top of the Big Ten and Barry Alvarez let her go, after which the team slipped and became mired near the bottom of the league.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Stone was a terrific Division 3 coach at Univ of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, taking the team to the national championship near the end of her tenure. I worked about six blocks from their basketball arena - she was very popular in the community and generated a lot of support for her program.

She had a short stint at a Division 1 school whose name I am not recalling before being hired as the coach at Wisconsin. She inherited a losing program and in a couple of years had them winning. But they never got to the top of the Big Ten and Barry Alvarez let her go, after which the team slipped and became mired near the bottom of the league.
D3 Cornell (age 22) to Wisconsin Eau Claire to Drake to Wisconsin to St. Louis. And Wisconsin is still lamenting that decision...dopes.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Great arena. Cute and intimate. Not a bad seat in the while place. It was a fun game. Kyla rebounded well. ONO could have had 20 or more points if she hit the bunnies and free throws. She'll learn. MW being sick actually gave opportunities and I think for the most part the bench played well.
Did you have trouble on the slick streets? I did not want to take the chance. And yes, the arena gets lots of compliments from first time visitors. It's also used for shows.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom