Coach KO on WFAN today at 12:40 | The Boneyard

Coach KO on WFAN today at 12:40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
With Joe and Evan? Really? Those jokers don't know the first thing about college basketball.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
stuck at work, any relevant details?
I caught the end of it. Nothing earth shattering. Talked about how experienced the team is, and how that's helpful, but he would have liked to have landed a player like Parker or Wiggins. Also talked about how hard it was for the team last year- they beat 5 teams who made it to the NCAA's, went 20-10 and 10-8 in the BE. Any other season that would have put then in the tourney. All happened through no fault of the players, but it made them stronger and closer, and how they all love the game and the team this year. Very supportive of each other.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Those two guys are boneheads. How many times did that tool Joe say "bro" in the interview.

Reaction Score
It was great, he's such a genuine guy. Maybe not detailed XsOs but thinking guy is classy, and a great representative of University. Parents would be proud to have their kids play for him.

Great interview by KO

Reaction Score
We should send that interview to parents of any recruits we are really interested in.

One thing is for sure: KO doesn't read from a teleprompter, and it's beautiful to hear.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
It was great, he's such a genuine guy. Maybe not detailed XsOs but thinking guy is classy, and a great representative of University. Parents would be proud to have their kids play for him.
KO played point guard for Larry Brown twice during his NBA career (the second time when Brown brought him in to run the show). I'd wager heavily that KO knows X's & O's (as it pertains to hoops) pretty well.

Reaction Score
Umm sure, he didn't talk much about it in interview, it was more just about the program and his style. That is EXACTLY what I said.

KO played point guard for Larry Brown twice during his NBA career (the second time when Brown brought him in to run the show). I'd wager heavily that KO knows X's & O's (as it pertains to hoops) pretty well.

Reaction Score
who talks Xs&Os in a 10 minute radio spot? that spot was to promote the program and the upcoming 2k Classic, which KO did quite well.

Reaction Score
Yes, XO meaning no specific bball or player questions.

What do you mean? Normally asked a question about the teams or even current NBA.

who talks Xs&Os in a 10 minute radio spot? that spot was to promote the program and the upcoming 2k Classic, which KO did quite well.

Reaction Score
the word tele-prompter isn't allowed on board i guess it always changes it to teleporter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom