Coach Harper TSWA Coach of the year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Coach Harper TSWA Coach of the year

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Gosh, I thought that new girl in Nashville did a good job and deserved some mention.
:eek: Besides Shea, Samantha Williams is also doing an outstanding job since her arrival in that state. Samantha has singe handedly elevated the Lady Vols to portal champions without a single game being played and before the portal was even closed. Remarkable achievement!

Reaction Score
Post #7. Is “she” Shea?
I think she did, whatever you mind, and Shea did good but not great
For me, the thing will go to CARLA or Jeff Waltz
Hope we have long years before that

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Somethings might be getting lost in the translation but this award would not include Carla or Jeff. Only coaches from the state of Tennessee were considered for this award.

Last edited:

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
:eek: Besides Shea, Samantha Williams is also doing an outstanding job since her arrival in that state. Samantha has singe handedly elevated the Lady Vols to portal champions without a single game being played and before the portal was even closed. Remarkable achievement!
The Samantha Williams hire was a great hire.

Reaction Score
Somethings might be getting lost in the translation but this award would not include Carla or Jeff. Only coaches from the state State of Tennessee were considered for this award.
No, it is just me, drunk, going from an idea to another
I don(t wan't Shea as our next coach, nore Jen

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Vandy hadn’t been to the postseason since 2014 and Shea got a team of undersized, (let’s face it) mid-major players to the Elite 8 of the WNIT, losing by only 2 points. They also beat a ranked team, Florida. The Tennessee Coach of the Year and her team lost to Florida, by the way.

You might want to get a latte or something before posting again

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Most states do it. The metropolitan NY area sportswriter association has a set of awards as well, on occasion gone to Rutgers athletes. And I went to some local sports thing in NJ years back where Vivian was honored.
It is a way to promote your state's athletics, probably a good thing for all involved.
Understand and support those regional awards and recognition. What I don't support or understand is the need to start a misleading thread on a UCONN board stating that Coach Harper Coach of the year.

Alicia Silverstone Cher Horowitz GIF by Clueless

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Understand and support those regional awards and recognition. What I don't support or understand is the need to start a misleading thread on a UCONN board stating that Coach Harper Coach of the year.

I guess you forgot to who posted this. Context and etiquette have never met our Lady Vol fan. Their mantra is always “Look at me, look at me!”

While I once felt they were a tad better than most LV fans, I have been acutely reminded they are EXACTLY like every LV fan….

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

This is a neutral board, hosted as part of a UConn site. @stwainfan , who’s been a Boneyarder longer than you, is perfectly free to post whatever he likes here, hopefully without harassment.

the UConn fans have been more, um, aggressive in this thread than our friend stwainfan

Reaction Score
This is a neutral board, hosted as part of a UConn site. @stwainfan , who’s been a Boneyarder longer than you, is perfectly free to post whatever he likes here, hopefully without harassment.

the UConn fans have been more, um, aggressive in this thread than our friend stwainfan
I think if the title is "Coach Harper Coach of the year by the TSWA" people will accept it. No need to save those 3 words.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Hard Impossible for me to think of the BY as "neutral board" when it concerns TN and UCONN WBB. Perhaps a simple edit of the original title (as it now exist) would have prevented some of the aggression.

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Hard Impossible for me to think of the BY as "neutral board" when it concerns TN and UCONN WBB. Perhaps a simple edit of the original title (as it now exist) would have prevented some of the aggression.
stwainfan is Tennessee’s tonyc. Both are perfectly sincere in their love of their teams and both have a kind of pure love of the teams they root for.

We’re all just fans here. I don’t get the need to slap out at people for expressing their fandom.

1651708283887.png

Reaction Score
I heard from a reputable source that Coach Dawn Staley is going to win the Colonial Life Arena women's coach of the year.

I was going to be "that guy" asking why does this need to be its own thread but these comments are gold! :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom