Coach Cal..."The Walkway Leads to Academic Support..." | The Boneyard

Coach Cal..."The Walkway Leads to Academic Support..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What a bunch of BS coming out of his mouth....looks like a dope in the hawaiian shirt.....he's not missing any meals either! LOL

Reaction Score
Meh, im not that impressed. I'd give it the bronze standard.

I think the star of this little skit has to be Betsy Fisher the doorwoman. She has that look on her face like she is selling her soul to accomodate Cal.

As a student athlete I think it would be preferable to have a fellow student RA acting as the Coal facility "overseer". If I were a prospective recruit the sight of Ms. Fisher would be a deal breaker per se. No matter how many Rib Eye steaks that Chris Cain cooks up the sight of Betsy's ugly mug on an everyday basis could be fatal. :eek:

I have never been a big proponent of the doorman/doorwoman concept.

Reaction Score
What a bunch of BS coming out of his mouth....looks like a dope in the hawaiian shirt.....he's not missing any meals either! LOL

I think most of the dishes Chris Cain will cook for Cal will be artery-clogging nightmares hence the pot belly. Probably alot of fried eggplant parm that he shares with Betsy's young daughter on the down low (DL).

Reaction Score
I wonder if its Betsy's job to clean up the film of slime that drips out of Coach Cal

Well "Betsy" has a designated title of authority per the "Squid". I look at her more or less like a "mama-san". To comply with NCAA rules they need at least 10-12 non-student athletes living in Coal facility. I believe it is 28 max w/16 hoops and 12 non-student athletes. All speculative who those other 12 are. haha;)

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
If anyone was wondering if today's college hoop players were absolutely anything like your ordinary college kids I think this answers your question.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If anything, we all duck*ed up by not being college basketball players in 2012.

Stowe C in the 90s was not quite that nice.

I don't think any UK players are burning their feet on the exposed heating pipe that ran up next to their single beds.

Reaction Score
If anything, we all duck*ed up by not being college basketball players in 2012.

Stowe C in the 90s was not quite that nice.

I don't think any UK players are burning their feet on the exposed heating pipe that ran up next to their single beds.

You're saying that Kentucky BB housing facility won't feature faulty wiring, bathrooms that regularly flood and leak into the kitchen, cockroaches, and grade D meat (among other things)?

Those guys will be living well.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
You're saying that Kentucky BB housing facility won't feature faulty wiring, bathrooms that regularly flood and leak into the kitchen, cockroaches, and grade D meat (among other things)?

Sounds like the McDonald's at the Trumbull mall

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

I will go it one further....I will wager that the basements in that building have finished concrete floors as opposed to the more environmentally-friendly dirt floors in the Stowe basement.

Reaction Score
I will go it one further....I will wager that the basements in that building have finished concrete floors as opposed to the more environmentally-friendly dirt floors in the Stowe basement.

At least those dirt floors were protected by environmentally friendly asbestos. But I'll bet that Kentucky facility doesn't have the remnants of a dental chair in their basement.

Reaction Score
Can Ms. Bone-yarder or any ladies please tell me what you possibly see in the misfit guy below? How can this guy be ranked the hottest guy of March Madness 2012?!! HOW? Dear Lordy HOW!

How can a guy with hands of stone give a good massage to you ladies??? :rolleyes:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/hot-guys/hot-college-basketball-players#slide-22

That was hilarious! I should look hotter than some of those guys! Jack Cooley of ND? Maybe goofiest looking guys of March Madness. Of course, many of those pics were not the most flattering.

Reaction Score

UNC

1. Football coach pays babysitters/athletic dept. assistants to write papers for football players
2. Assistant coach pays players and gives them perks
3. Athletic Dept. employees involved in rigging fraud classes for athletes for over a decade
4. Department hires a parent of a recruit
5. Fundraiser creates opening for his girlfriend against university policy.
6. Later girlfriend is hired in a free & fair openly transparent process by his buddy down the hall.
7. They use university funds for personal travel

Punishment?

No bowl game for the football team for one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom