Coach Bozzella on Geno | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Coach Bozzella on Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The NYT writer perpetuates the journalists' error about Aaliyah's gold and purple braids. She does not wear them in honor of Kobe. She wears them for her deceased brother whose favorite player and team was Kobe and LA. Its in so many articles now it must be true, right?

Reaction Score
I do think that’s right. When you looks across the country at other programs best players there really isn’t that much development that’s occurrs as consistently. Look at Haley Jones and Aaliyah Boston. Great players but no new or improved skill sets year over year like you see most of the time at UConn. If both were at UConn I would imagine one of them would have developed a consistent outside shot by their senior years.
Doesn't appear you have watched women's college basketball recently. Boston is much different player today than her early years. Better conditioned, solid outside shot, better defender, etc. Hate to defend a SC player but its no accident that she will be the #1 draft choice this year.

Reaction Score
I know it's been discussed a lot previously, but I still hurt real bad when I watch UCONN play and see all that talent sitting on the bench unable to play the game these girls Love!
It tears me up inside to know if last year's and this season had everyone on the roster available to play every game they would destroy every team on their schedule! Even SoCar would be beaten by at least 25+ points!
Paige (20), Azzi (20), Nika (5), Lou (15, Caroline Ducharme (12). Edwards (20), Dorka (16), Brady (8), Patterson (5), Aubrey (15), ONO (15), CW (18), Evina (15), Ines (2), and Amari (5) would be averaging over 100 points a game and with their awesome defense would have a MOV of over 55+ points! in 85% of their schedule!
There would not be any need to worry about possible postponements because they only have 6 or less healthy players available to play!
They would also be rested by playing no more than 20 to 25 minutes a game!
Please forgive me for being such a downer, but I think deep down all of you on the BY are feeling the same way I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom