Cloud Compatible? No, Cloud Native | The Boneyard

Cloud Compatible? No, Cloud Native

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Confession: It was not until Sunday afternoon, as I was watching Game 3 of the Sun-Mystics series, that It dawned on me why/how Natasha Cloud selected her uniform number. Am I the last one to get this joke?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Is she into love potions? ;)

She didn’t wear 9 at either college nor in her first year or two in the pros.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Confession: It was not until Sunday afternoon, as I was watching Game 3 of the Sun-Mystics series, that It dawned on me why/how Natasha Cloud selected her uniform number. Am I the last one to get this joke?

No... I didnt realize it until your post

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Is she into love potions? ;)

She didn’t wear 9 at either college nor in her first year or two in the pros.
In college it would not have been legal. College uniform numbers may only use the digits 0 through 5 so that referees can call fouls with their fingers.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
In college it would not have been legal. College uniform numbers may only use the digits 0 through 5 so that referees can call fouls with their fingers.
Even back in the good ol days when the player having a foul called on them was required to raise their hand to let the offical scorer (and everyone else) know???? :rolleyes: :)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
DOH!! And I suspect someone else wore 9 in Cloud's first year or two with the Mystics.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom