Cloud Compatible? No, Cloud Native | The Boneyard

Cloud Compatible? No, Cloud Native

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Confession: It was not until Sunday afternoon, as I was watching Game 3 of the Sun-Mystics series, that It dawned on me why/how Natasha Cloud selected her uniform number. Am I the last one to get this joke?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Is she into love potions? ;)

She didn’t wear 9 at either college nor in her first year or two in the pros.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Confession: It was not until Sunday afternoon, as I was watching Game 3 of the Sun-Mystics series, that It dawned on me why/how Natasha Cloud selected her uniform number. Am I the last one to get this joke?

No... I didnt realize it until your post

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Is she into love potions? ;)

She didn’t wear 9 at either college nor in her first year or two in the pros.
In college it would not have been legal. College uniform numbers may only use the digits 0 through 5 so that referees can call fouls with their fingers.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
In college it would not have been legal. College uniform numbers may only use the digits 0 through 5 so that referees can call fouls with their fingers.
Even back in the good ol days when the player having a foul called on them was required to raise their hand to let the offical scorer (and everyone else) know???? :rolleyes: :)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
DOH!! And I suspect someone else wore 9 in Cloud's first year or two with the Mystics.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom