Close Games Ain't Our Thing | The Boneyard

Close Games Ain't Our Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Starting with the loss to ND in the NCAA finals 2 years ago, we are now 1-7 in games decided by single digits (lone single-digit win being over St. John's this year).

Thoughts?

Reaction Score
Once is random.
Twice is a coincidence.
Three times is a pattern.

This team just does not have the leadership or toughness to make winning plays in crunch time. ND does.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
I think we should stick to winning by double-digits.
Best idea I've heard all damn night!

LOP (lack of poise) is the only problem this team has. I had a mentor a long time ago that taught me that if I could keep control when everyone around me was going crazy, I'd come out on top in most situations. Guess what....it works.

As soon as someone on the team understands that, no one will be able to beat us.

Reaction Score
Starting with the loss to ND in the NCAA finals 2 years ago, we are now 1-7 in games decided by single digits (lone single-digit win being over St. John's this year).

Thoughts?
I'm really a diehard UConn fan but can we all please acknowledge that ND as currently staffed owns UConn. I don't want to hear any stats other than UConn 1 win versus 7 losses to ND. There is probably many reasons but blah, blah, blah. ND has won 7 out of 8 games. Overwhelming %. I still love our team but ND is poison.

Reaction Score
Once is random.
Twice is a coincidence.
Three times is a pattern.

This team just does not have the leadership or toughness to make winning plays in crunch time. ND does.

You don't until you do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc