Clingan Was Sick Last Night | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Clingan Was Sick Last Night

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
We had Clingan needing to lose weight, get in shape, and get replaced by Samson all within hours of the game ending. Lots of hot takes on BY for this game.

He's still a few pounds heavier than he was during NCAA tourney run last year and is getting his conditioning back from a month of little conditioning with a foot injury.

Those can both be true and he could still have added another layer with his illness.

Reaction Score
Just FYI as to why he looked so winded last night in limited minutes. Back to back games while battling an illness is nearly impossible to get through for a big guy

View attachment 93270
He didnt owe anyone an explanation. Most of us fans completely understand DCs not in the best shape right now because of the injury and anyone trashing him for his conditioning is a clown. We all believe in DC, no worries Papa Clingan.

Reaction Score
Hope it is 100% conditioning and cold, and that there is nothing about his foot that contributed.
People keep bringing up the foot and i have seen nothing in his movement to suggest its the foot. He just seems sluggish and slower than he did last year. He`ll be fine.

Reaction Score
We had Clingan needing to lose weight, get in shape, and get replaced by Samson all within hours of the game ending. Lots of hot takes on BY for this game.
Well to be honest a lot of people have been saying he needs to lose weight and get in shape from game 1 including me. I guess this might be due to his foot and not working out much. He looks heavier and slower than last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom