Clingan Was Sick Last Night | The Boneyard

Clingan Was Sick Last Night

Reaction Score
Just FYI as to why he looked so winded last night in limited minutes. Back to back games while battling an illness is nearly impossible to get through for a big guy

1700576647605.png

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That confirms what I expected. His conditioning is still not 100% either, but he was clearly not feeling well and struggling with things. Not just conditioning but focus on things like rebounds. Expect he'll be much more himself next game.

Reaction Score
Maybe do a little Turkey Trot Thanksgiving day to get that conditioning back and drop a cool 25-12 on Thursday.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
That makes more sense then his conditioning just not being there. Good to hear. Also good on Hurley not to push him down the stretch knowing he was feeling like crap.

I think Johnson's play made that decision rather easy :)

Look forward to seeing him at 100%, we're special people

caw

Reaction Score
Alex was pretty sick in the second half as well.

For real though there were times he looked very off until he pulled it back together. I do wonder if he had a big also. Dare I say “flu-game”

Reaction Score
Literally, Clingan is a potential lottery pick who was visibly coughing and asking for his inhaler and people be like he's not as good as I thought.

Idiots.
The most wild part to me was he had 7 and 2 in 12 minutes, which is on pace for 17/5 if he played 30.

How can you even have that strong of an opinion on a guy who barely played 1/4 of the game, especially when he wasn’t even that bad.

Reaction Score
was wondering about this. Noticed him coughing into a towel in one of the timeouts and wasn't sure if it was a clear the throat cough or a .. man I'm winded cough.

Reaction Score
Literally, Clingan is a potential lottery pick who was visibly coughing and asking for his inhaler and people be like he's not as good as I thought.

Idiots.

The 'yard loves to overreact to one-game samples. Clingan looked like a lotto pick until tonight. Yeah, he's still flawed, but he's also 19 and a million feet tall. He wouldn't be here if he was a perfect player. What else would you expect?

Reaction Score

Idiots.

Yup. Donny has one bad game and our fans go all in with their extreme critique of a loyal hometown high-character kid who could have chosen a much different path in his basketball career but didn't in-part because of his admiration for CT and UConn hoops. Unreal.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
While it would've been rude, hacking a thick loogy on Mitchell early in the game might've kept him from crashing the boards. Use everything at your disposal, lol.

Reaction Score
Hope it is 100% conditioning and cold, and that there is nothing about his foot that contributed.

Reaction Score
What! His dad can't give out that protected medical information!!!!!!

Sorry the big guy was sick. Good to know it is a very temporary thing.

Reaction Score
It was pretty obvious that he was grabbing his shorts 5 min into the game, and asking for an inhaler on the bench.

Relax guys. Samson had a good game in his stead, it's all around good news.
SJ was ready to go last year, but was a victim of injury and a stacked roster. The run he got the last couple of games is an investment that pays in conference play and in March. He’s playing like a starter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom