Clingan Game Time Decision | The Boneyard

Clingan Game Time Decision

Reaction Score
I think Alex tweaked his knee diving for a loose ball that he should’ve let go….I lost my breath for a minute there considering all of the blown out knees that we’ve seen lately.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Yeah im split, would like him to get the conditioning to be ready for Creighton but don't want to risk it and give him extra rest against a team we shouldn't necessarily need him to win
I think any more than 20 minutes in a game of that magnitude would be asking too much of Clingan anyways. I’m guessing he can give us 20 good minutes without a warmup game.

Reaction Score
We shouldn't need him against Georgetown. Definitely fine with sitting him even if he feels fine.

Reaction Score
I guess I’m in the camp of if his Doc’s give him the nod, then give him some burn tomorrow. It’s tough for a guy to jump into a big matchup with that much time missed.

Like, hey DC, we know you haven’t played a minute in a month, but why have your first game back be against arguably the 2nd best team in the BE, with pretty high stakes.

Reaction Score
I guess I’m in the camp of if his Doc’s give him the nod, then give him some burn tomorrow. It’s tough for a guy to jump into a big matchup with that much time missed.

Like, hey DC, we know you haven’t played a minute in a month, but why have your first game back be against arguably the 2nd best team in the BE, with pretty high stakes.
Hopefully very limited time. Emphasis on very.

Reaction Score
It's not March. Keep getting treatment. Wait until he is close to 100%

Maybe he is. That is my assumption. But if we are going to see him continuing to grimace out there I will definitely wonder wtf we are thinking. We all implicitly trust our staff and they have given us every reason to do so but huge men and foot injuries scare the crap out of me.

Reaction Score
We have a big game in 4 days that we need him for. If he's cleared to play there's no reason not to give him 10 minutes
My thought is if he’s cleared to play tomorrow, he suits up and doesn’t play unless we actually need him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom