Cliff Robinson bringing the fight back to CT | The Boneyard

Cliff Robinson bringing the fight back to CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I will give a shout out to Mike Vaughn set the standard prior to the big man from Buffalo's arrival in Storrs. Smoke'um if you got 'um. Both Dom Perno recruits.

C

Chief00

Regardless of how you feel about the issue I think it's sad when it becomes your main thing. Just one dude's opinion.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
If you think that Spiffy and KEA were the outliers in being tokers you would be sadly mistaken. Most college hoops players puff and have forever.

C

Chief00

What does this even mean?
When weed becomes your life's mission - I think that's sad. I am not trying to convince anyone else or convert you to my viewpoint (I know that's a hopeless cause).

C

Chief00

If you think that Spiffy and KEA were the outliers in being tokers you would be sadly mistaken. Most college hoops players puff and have forever.
I am very familiar with the landscape. More so than most.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
When weed becomes your life's mission - I think that's sad. I am not trying to convince anyone else or convert you to my viewpoint (I know that's a hopeless cause).

Yikes. I'm going to leave this alone. But, this opinion is a flaming hot take.

Reaction Score
If that is sad then what would you call a guy who lies about hanging out with professional athletes that are actually in another state?

Reaction Score
Regardless of how you feel about the issue I think it's sad when it becomes your main thing. Just one dude's opinion.
Chief there is a 'huge' financial component to legalization. Especially in the beginning stages. I'm sure Cliff doesn't need legalization to find good weed.

Just saying: its worth ($$) fighting for

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You can't tell me Bunkey doesn't dab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads