Cliff Omoruyi | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cliff Omoruyi

pj

Reaction Score
Imagine if when he came here on another visit, if he had an appropriate sized urinal, what an impression it would make differentiating us from our competition?

Add in an appropriate length bed - and we are on our way to a commitment.

Get the punch list done, Dan Hurley.

I still can't believe the last coaching staff was focused on class schedules, instead of the really important things.

Reaction Score
Imagine if when he came here on another visit, if he had an appropriate sized urinal, what an impression it would make differentiating us from our competition?

Add in an appropriate length bed - and we are on our way to a commitment.

Get the punch list done, Dan Hurley.

Imagine if he came on here and reads your posts about him at a urinal. He’ll be looking at schools as far away from UConn as he can find after he files all the paperwork for the restraining order. You are ridiculous on a good day, but this is a bad look even for you.

Reaction Score
Ahhh...gawd.... but the BY is entertaining.

The best are morning posts....coffee and morning postings....you can type stupid stuff faster and with more energy after coffee

Reaction Score
Just pinched myself - Yes.
I think I just saw you.

SecretDemandingHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

Reaction Score
Gotta nail this guy down, #1 priority.

Assuming Akok stays for his sophomore year, to have two long athletic big men who can shoot from the outside would be a deadly pairing with Gaffney and Bouknight driving into the lane.

Get it done Dan Hurley!
Don't forget Cole. That kid can flat out play.

Reaction Score
Lol remember Daniel Orton?

Orton may actually be an outlier. He barely played at UK and was a scrub but GMs thought Cal was Midas his first year or two. If he went anywhere else and actually played he would have been exposed and wouldn't have went round 1.

Reaction Score
Orton may actually be an outlier. He barely played at UK and was a scrub but GMs thought Cal was Midas his first year or two. If he went anywhere else and actually played he would have been exposed and wouldn't have went round 1.

Yeah he just always sticks in my head because he averaged like 2ppg and was never impressive or showed potential in any way and still got drafted somehow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom