Cliff Omoruyi | The Boneyard

Cliff Omoruyi

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Sounds sharp. He's played all of 3 yrs and is the top big man out of Jersey. He's like a young Hakeem at Houston, dunking everything and getting all the boards. This would be a great get for us in restarting over two decades of good to great big men, including our forwards with an inside prescence over the years.

C

Chief00

He’s a kid Chief has already “incidentally” connected with and he seems to have a good sense of humor.
Instead of a MBB seat donation, is there a provision in the small print of the new policy to make a Bigs urinal donation? If so, sign Chief up!

Reaction Score
He’s a kid Chief has already “incidentally” connected with and he seems to have a good sense of humor.
Instead of a MBB seat donation, is there a provision in the small print of the new policy to make a Bigs urinal donation? If so, sign Chief up!

You incidentally connected with a high school boy in a bathroom involving a small urinal.

I’m concerned lol

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If this is a rule, do we have to shake on it?
Well not on it, but yeah shaking is recommended.

Reaction Score
Well not on it, but yeah shaking is recommended.
Anything more than three shakes is for fun.

Wait. You were talking about shaking of hands? Never mind.

C

Chief00

If he doesn't come here, now we know why.

Cliff is very tall, so he had to bend his knees a lot not to over shoot the urinal. Chief told Cliff we needed a couple guys like that and we both had a good laugh. But I agree, we don’t want the well intended casual fan asking for autographs, endlessly chatting him up - you got to do it with some humor and just the right timing. @CL82 is right leave it to the pros.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Cliff is very tall, so he had to bend his knees a lot not to over shoot the urinal. Chief told Cliff we needed a couple guys like that and we both had a good laugh. But I agree, we don’t want the well intended casual fan asking for autographs, endlessly chatting him up - you got to do it with some humor and just the right timing. @CL82 is right leave it to the pros.
Are you real?

C

Chief00

I'm not sure what I expected to read when I opened this, but it was surely not about Chief watching Cliff Omoruyi bend his knees at a urinal.

Imagine if when he came here on another visit, if he had an appropriate sized urinal, what an impression it would make differentiating us from our competition?

Add in an appropriate length bed - and we are on our way to a commitment.

Get the punch list done, Dan Hurley.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom