Cliff Omoruyi to visit tomorrow | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cliff Omoruyi to visit tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there any actual talk of him reclassifying? If so, is this perhaps an indication that we’re nit feeling great about Wahab?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Google and twitter show no signs of a reclassification other than this thread, so no

Reaction Score
Calling out all certified HS teachers... Let's meet at Gampel tomorrow. We each get 30 minutes with Cliff. Afterwards tell him he can skip his senior year provided he signs a LOI with the huskies.

Reaction Score

Wow! That’s quite a list and no surprise.

I hope the best for him on his future endeavors. Apparently Kofi is coming here, per Chief lol.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Insane frame and measurements. Looks a bit uncoordinated to me though.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Calling out all certified HS teachers... Let's meet at Gampel tomorrow. We each get 30 minutes with Cliff. Afterwards tell him he can skip his senior year provided he signs a LOI with the huskies.
Ill be there!

Reaction Score
For the record, I talked about the possibility of him reclassifying in a thread a week or two ago. Not trying to get all Chiefy here, just thought I would throw it out there. I’m not an insider, but I had heard talk of the staff looking into him as a possible reclass after they missed on Kofi. I think Wahab is still priority #1, but Cliff is the real deal. He’s a longer, taller version of Akok and can step out and hit the 3. Hurley is trying to build a Nova type roster where all 5 players are a threat from anywhere on the floor.

Reaction Score
For the record, I talked about the possibility of him reclassifying in a thread a week or two ago. Not trying to get all Chiefy here, just thought I would throw it out there. I’m not an insider, but I had heard talk of the staff looking into him as a possible reclass after they missed on Kofi. I think Wahab is still priority #1, but Cliff is the real deal. He’s a longer, taller version of Akok and can step out and hit the 3. Hurley is trying to build a Nova type roster where all 5 players are a threat from anywhere on the floor.
Weird because I'm seeing 0 3PA 2017-2019 in HS or AAU, and bad FT%.

Reaction Score
He’s an above average shooter at his size. His HS team doesn’t utlilize him in this role. Hoping our staff can reel this kid in because he has the ability to be a stud. Highly underrated in my opinion.

How do you know? Don't disagree just curious.

Reaction Score
He’s an above average shooter at his size. His HS team doesn’t utlilize him in this role. Hoping our staff can reel this kid in because he has the ability to be a stud. Highly underrated in my opinion.
Yeah I've never seen him play so I wouldn't know anyway, but was just digging through any data I could find on him.

Reaction Score
Since this was posted just after midnight is the visit Fri or Sat.
If Saturday, do they ever look at weather forecasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom