Clemson/LSU: College Football Championship, Anyone watching it? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Clemson/LSU: College Football Championship, Anyone watching it?

Reaction Score
Cool little halftime special naming the best college players ever. I'm obsessed with Jim Thorpe, so anything on him gets me excited.

Reaction Score
Absolute garbage rule as far as a player being kicked out of the game. Terrible

Clemson wasn't complaining 2 weeks ago when OSU lost their best DB.

It's the rule can't lower your head and that's what he did

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Clemson gets bailed out again.

you gotta call the the first bit by the wr if you call that.

Reaction Score
He lead with his head, it’s an ejection. Good game otherwise. Burrow is the real deal

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Clearly OPI.

That needs to be called more often.

Reaction Score
He lead with his head, it’s an ejection. Good game otherwise. Burrow is the real deal
Burrow is a nice QB. I wonder how he'll do in the NFL as he doesnt have a big arm but hes very accurate. He also has a stud line, receivers and running backs which he wont have when hes drafted and he could get exposed.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Burrow is a nice QB. I wonder how he'll do in the NFL as he doesnt have a big arm but hes very accurate. He also has a stud line, receivers and running backs which he wont have when hes drafted and he could get exposed.
He’s day 1 pro ready. His arm strength isn’t elite but it’s not bad at all. He runs a very complex, modern, NFL style offense right now.

Reaction Score
He’s day 1 pro ready. His arm strength isn’t elite but it’s not bad at all. He runs a very complex, modern, NFL style offense right now.
I agree. Its just I see him and of course I could be wrong but I see more David Carr than Aaron Rodgers. Meaning he doesnt seem like he'll be a franchise QB. I think he will be good though.

Reaction Score
Burrow will be taken #1 by the Bengals to replace Andy Dalton and end up being just like Andy Dalton.

Reaction Score
I'm happy for Kevin McCallister, he's done really well for himself since outsmarting Harry and Marv.
ELNpEOYXsAEDHnC.jpg

Reaction Score
He looks like a hotel lobby bar piano player.

anyway, his receivers were all carbon copy 6-4 5* athletes. he made great throws but man are those guys impressive

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It would be cool if that did happen and he succeeded.

Ohio kid going back to Ohio

It's definitely happening. He's been a lock at that spot for a couple of months. Bengals won the tanking battle to get him. I think he plays with a lot of savvy, makes good decisions out there. In my view he's exactly the kind of guy who succeeds compared to some of these guys who are combine stars.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He looks like a hotel lobby bar piano player.

anyway, his receivers were all carbon copy 6-4 5* athletes. he made great throws but man are those guys impressive

Dan Orlovsky commented on that the other day. Was very impressed with that LSU receiving corps. They don't get a lot of individual accolades.

Reaction Score
The game was good but long. I believe it ended around 12:20. The commercial breaks appeared to be longer than normal. I enjoyed watching Burrow ever since his game against Texas in September. I wish him much success in the NFL.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Absolute garbage rule as far as a player being kicked out of the game. Terrible
It's an incredibly dangerous move, I'm all for getting players out of there when they lower their head.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom