Change Ad Consent Clemson/LSU: College Football Championship, Anyone watching it? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Clemson/LSU: College Football Championship, Anyone watching it?

-
Cool little halftime special naming the best college players ever. I'm obsessed with Jim Thorpe, so anything on him gets me excited.

the Q

Cold as December Snow
Clemson gets bailed out again.

you gotta call the the first bit by the wr if you call that.

He lead with his head, it’s an ejection. Good game otherwise. Burrow is the real deal

the Q

Cold as December Snow
Clearly OPI.

That needs to be called more often.

He lead with his head, it’s an ejection. Good game otherwise. Burrow is the real deal
Burrow is a nice QB. I wonder how he'll do in the NFL as he doesnt have a big arm but hes very accurate. He also has a stud line, receivers and running backs which he wont have when hes drafted and he could get exposed.

UcannUconn

Chief predicted this
Burrow is a nice QB. I wonder how he'll do in the NFL as he doesnt have a big arm but hes very accurate. He also has a stud line, receivers and running backs which he wont have when hes drafted and he could get exposed.
He’s day 1 pro ready. His arm strength isn’t elite but it’s not bad at all. He runs a very complex, modern, NFL style offense right now.

He’s day 1 pro ready. His arm strength isn’t elite but it’s not bad at all. He runs a very complex, modern, NFL style offense right now.
I agree. Its just I see him and of course I could be wrong but I see more David Carr than Aaron Rodgers. Meaning he doesnt seem like he'll be a franchise QB. I think he will be good though.

Burrow will be taken #1 by the Bengals to replace Andy Dalton and end up being just like Andy Dalton.

He looks like a hotel lobby bar piano player.

anyway, his receivers were all carbon copy 6-4 5* athletes. he made great throws but man are those guys impressive

HuskyHawk

Hoping to see something that looks like basketball
It would be cool if that did happen and he succeeded.

Ohio kid going back to Ohio
It's definitely happening. He's been a lock at that spot for a couple of months. Bengals won the tanking battle to get him. I think he plays with a lot of savvy, makes good decisions out there. In my view he's exactly the kind of guy who succeeds compared to some of these guys who are combine stars.

HuskyHawk

Hoping to see something that looks like basketball
He looks like a hotel lobby bar piano player.

anyway, his receivers were all carbon copy 6-4 5* athletes. he made great throws but man are those guys impressive
Dan Orlovsky commented on that the other day. Was very impressed with that LSU receiving corps. They don't get a lot of individual accolades.

The game was good but long. I believe it ended around 12:20. The commercial breaks appeared to be longer than normal. I enjoyed watching Burrow ever since his game against Texas in September. I wish him much success in the NFL.