Classic Geno | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Classic Geno

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I thought he said it to Tina
Apparently, he’s said it to all his great rebounders:

Likely growing tired of UConn coach Geno Auriemma reminding her that she had “as many rebounds as a dead person” [Gabby] Williams could not wait to check into Saturday’s American Athletic Conference clinching win over Memphis. It took her all of 1:54 to secure her first rebound. By game’s end she had corralled at least 10 rebounds for the fifth time in the last 18 games.

“It’s kind of a joke, I feel like, since my freshman year that I don’t rebound at all,” [Katie Lou] Samuelson said Wednesday, following her 23-point, 10-rebound performance in an 82-38 rout of Cincinnati. “I think (coach Geno Auriemma) said one time I got one more than a dead person because I had one rebound. Now, I kind of want to emphasize it and try to do as much as I can — just a little dig at him.”

I know he said it about Maya, too, but I can’t find the article.

Reaction Score
Apparently, he’s said it to all his great rebounders:

Likely growing tired of UConn coach Geno Auriemma reminding her that she had “as many rebounds as a dead person” [Gabby] Williams could not wait to check into Saturday’s American Athletic Conference clinching win over Memphis. It took her all of 1:54 to secure her first rebound. By game’s end she had corralled at least 10 rebounds for the fifth time in the last 18 games.

“It’s kind of a joke, I feel like, since my freshman year that I don’t rebound at all,” [Katie Lou] Samuelson said Wednesday, following her 23-point, 10-rebound performance in an 82-38 rout of Cincinnati. “I think (coach Geno Auriemma) said one time I got one more than a dead person because I had one rebound. Now, I kind of want to emphasize it and try to do as much as I can — just a little dig at him.”

I know he said it about Maya, too, but I can’t find the article.

No surprise there

Reaction Score
In deadpan delivery, "This is the worst UConn shooting team in my 37 years here.." The commenters didnt know if he was being facetious or not. LoL. Classic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom