Class Rankings for 2019-2020 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Class Rankings for 2019-2020

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
When one rating is so far out of line with the other ratings services and out of line with the offers a kid receives, then that rating is out of line.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I think with Gaffney you look at who he had offers from. Florida. Xavier. Clemson. And more.
Gaffney is interesting. He played on one of the best high school and AAU teams in the country last year. His high school used him off the ball, his AAU team used him as a PG and played the same style we do RUN baby RUN and turnovers galore. His strengths are athleticism, 3 pt shooting, and intangibles. His ball handling, left hand, and strength/size are major question marks. If I had to guess I think he’ll be the 6th man for us next year. I think he’s like a low range 4 star right now.

Reaction Score
It's not about what I do or don't think. You're stating that the independent scouting services, which have given Gaffney a composite ranking of 3 stars, are "insane." How much have you actually watched him play?
I think he's highly underrated, not sure why the confusion.

Reaction Score
I think he's highly underrated, not sure why the confusion.
From what I read most consider Gaffney over the value he’s rated at. Bouknight is criminally underrated he’s probably in the 40-50 top player not 81, which will be reflected soon in rankings. It was due to knee injury. Gaffney is on the low end of a four star. He has lots of Westbrook comparisons pre college

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
From what I read most consider Gaffney over the value he’s rated at. Bouknight is criminally underrated he’s probably in the 40-50 top player not 81, which will be reflected soon in rankings. It was due to knee injury. Gaffney is on the low end of a four star. He has lots of Westbrook comparisons pre college
Different player in that the 3 point shot is much more a part of Gaffneys game than it is Westbrook’s. Gaffney is like the prototypical new age scoring PG.

Reaction Score
Bouknight is Top 50. Gaffney is Top 100. Ain't nobody gonna change my mind.

Reaction Score

I watched Gaffney in Vegas multiple times. He was very impressive. Great scorer. Shot it very well. Would say he’s not in everyone’s top100 cause he’s not a tre point guard. Aau the let Antoine and Lewis do a lot of the ball handling. Gaffney will be a solid player.

Rankings suck. These guys can’t watch all these kids. If u have a coaching staff who really works at it they can find diamonds in the rough all the time. Currently coach at a juco and we have a kid signed with a high major. Their fan base was confused by the signing. They have no idea what a steal they have.

Reaction Score
We won with much lower rated classes than anybody else, and we did it consistently. We obviously had better talent than recruiting services realized
Jim Calhoun and KO would like a word with you about their coaching ability.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom