Cincy vs New Mexico | The Boneyard

Cincy vs New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Bearcats aren't winning a lot of games when Kilpatrick goes 5 for 22 from the field. They play hard on defense, same old UC team but have offensive lulls which kill them. Look a little more talented this year despite only scoring 54 points........NM took the lead 55-54 with 2 1/2 minutes left and no one scored the rest of the way....wow!

The kid Nadarsuk (sp?) or something like that came off the bench in the first half and had his shirt on backwards with his name on front.......Nice job!!!

This is one of the teams we play twice and I like the Huskies shot to at least split with them..........

Reaction Score
First time I've watched Cincy, their bigs aren't all that good, they couldn't get anything inside from them. That being said, still an impressive win from NM to go on the road and beat them in their house, not bad from a mediocre team in a middle of the road conference.

Reaction Score
First time I've watched Cincy, their bigs aren't all that good, they couldn't get anything inside from them. That being said, still an impressive win from NM to go on the road and beat them in their house, not bad from a mediocre team in a middle of the road conference.
Because New Mexico beat us, this will help our RPI come tournament time. Oh wait.. who cares... never mind!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Cheikh Mbodj made a really impressive turn around bank shot to win the game...unfortunately he shot it 0.3 seconds after the buzzer sounded.

I don't think there are any super-dominant teams this year. NCAA tournament could be won by multiple teams (unfortunately, due to a grudge and double-jeopardy our Huskies won't be one of them).

I think UConn will hold their own in the Big East

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01