Cincy vs Harvard | The Boneyard

Cincy vs Harvard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Administrative tech for not having a player checked in before game time.

U

UCONNfan1

Cinci playing like they are allergic to the hoop. Very scoring challenged at the moment. Hopefully just a bit rusty.

And Kilpatrick with literally all 0's across the board at the moment - no points, boards, assists, nada. I'm sure that will change in short order...

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Holy Cow, that shot went in?!?!?!

Husky25

Reaction Score
Here comes Cinci!!

Reaction Score
Harvard looks like they are having one of those days.

caw

Reaction Score
Is it just me or is Cinci pressing a lot more than normal? Harvard is getting easy looks after breaking the press. Why not go back to the tough half court d they normally play?

Reaction Score
Is it just me or is Cinci pressing a lot more than normal? Harvard is getting easy looks after breaking the press. Why not go back to the tough half court d they normally play?
You dont question what the Leprechaun tells you to do.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I don't think Harvard has the depth. Cinci is executing their game plan in getting them in foul trouble. Cinci is in the middle of the pack in team FT% at about 71%.

Reaction Score
Cincy's D is a bigger issue than their offense right now.
Cincy scored 29. That's not bad, especially after the putrid start. But they gave up 36. They can't score 72 in a game. They need to hold Harvard to about 20 points in the second half if they want to win.

Reaction Score
I don't think Harvard has the depth. Cinci is executing their game plan in getting them in foul trouble. Cinci is in the middle of the pack in team FT% at about 71%.

They are executing their game plan? They are down 7 at the half. Harvard getting some easy looks and on pace to finish over 70 which Cincy likely cant do.

Is their game plan to lose?

Husky25

Reaction Score
They are executing their game plan? They are down 7 at the half. Harvard getting some easy looks and on pace to finish over 70 which Cincy likely cant do.

Is their game plan to lose?

Might as well call the game now. 7 points is an unrecoverable deficit, especially when you consider that team ALWAYS play the same in the second half as they do in the first. Good teams don't make adjustments. It's a waste of time. You've been affected by too much Pasqualoni football.:rolleyes:

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I have no idea what the supposed defense POY in the AAC is doing. He has played horribly on defense in the first half. Looks like it may have been a smart pick to choose Harvard over UC....

Reaction Score
Might as well call the game now. 7 points is an unrecoverable deficit, especially when you consider that team ALWAYS play the same in the second half as they do in the first. Good teams don't make adjustments. It's a waste of time. You've been affected by too much Pasqualoni football.:rolleyes:

No one says they can't come back.

Harvard is shooting over 50% and out rebounding Cincy. That is not executing their game plan if your Cincy.

Harvard appears to be a better version of Cincy.

Reaction Score
I have no idea what the supposed defense POY in the AAC is doing. He has played horribly on defense in the first half. Looks like it may have been a smart pick to choose Harvard over UC....

I actually want to apologize to you that a couple of people on here told you that Harvard would be no problem. They really didn't have a clue.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Gottlieb has no clue what he's talking about. The defender brought his arms down, how is that not a foul?

Reaction Score
Gottlieb has no clue what he's talking about. The defender brought his arms down, how is that not a foul?

He is just being stubborn. The defender hit Rivard on the the head.

Reaction Score
Cincy's D has been ridiculously bad, they didn't even have this kind of trouble on that end vs Louisville, wtf is going on

Husky25

Reaction Score
No one says they can't come back.

Harvard is shooting over 50% and out rebounding Cincy. That is not executing their game plan if your Cincy.
Both of your posts speak to Cinci's defensive end of the court. I am talking about offense. It is tough to get an opponent in foul trouble on the defensive end of the court (unless you're Duke). The game was much closer (4 pts I think) and I expect Cinci's defense to approach it's statistical norm by the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom