Cincy Up 1 on #19 SDSU | The Boneyard

Cincy Up 1 on #19 SDSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cincinnati is virtually trying to replicate the Louisville model. They're pressing, they're playing a match-up zone, and they appear committed to making every game they play in unwatchable. This team will give UConn fits this year.

Reaction Score
two killer threes by SDSU in the last 25 seconds to make it a one point game. Impressive. 1 point lead by Cincy (56-50 with 10.5 secs to go). Exciting game. Lets go Cincy. We need this one for the AAC

Reaction Score
Geez. Cincy fouls at the end and SDSU ties with a couple of FTs. They refuse to lose. OT next

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Geez. Cincy fouls at the end and SDSU ties with a couple of FTs. They refuse to lose. OT next
Cincy didn't foul. That was an horrific call. Dakich is insane if he thinks that was a foul.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Wow. That was one of the worst foul calls I've seen. That trip was at best incidental contact and at worst just the SDSU guy tripping himself.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
How the heck did Cronin not get a technical foul during the last inbound pass at the end of regulation? He was well beyond the coaching box and literally in the middle of the court!

Reaction Score
If Cincinnati beats a ranked team does that make up for Houston losing to Arkansas-Pine Bluff, which is a thing that actually happened tonight?

Reaction Score
Cincy didn't foul. That was an horrific call. Dakich is insane if he thinks that was a foul.

i get it. I'm just calling the game the way it happened. No doubt a crappy call

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
If Cincinnati beats a ranked team does that make up for Houston losing to Arkansas-Pine Bluff, which is a thing that actually happened tonight?

On the bright side, Memphis and Tulsa did not choke against much lesser competition the way they have been recently.

Reaction Score
Cincy 5 points up. LEts gooooo. The American needs this badly. Connecticut needs to win tomorrow also. This league needs some respect

Reaction Score
No way. The sdsu guy slipped and his ankle turned a little and he fell down. That was atrocious.

Contact looked pretty obvious to me. Not saying it was intentional, but there was contact.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Nice win for Cincy and the AAC. Very badly needed.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Cincy 5 points up. LEts gooooo. The American needs this badly. Connecticut needs to win tomorrow also. This league needs some respect
Sure, UConn needs to beat Duke to help the conference. Seems fair.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score

Sure, UConn needs to beat Duke to help the conference. Seems fair.

Yeah, all we need to do is beat Duke... No problem. Would you like fries with that?

Reaction Score
5 minutes left in regulation.

You do realize Cincy would have coasted down the stretch to a nice 7 pt win if you hadn't posted this, right????

Reaction Score
Cincinnati is virtually trying to replicate the Louisville model. They're pressing, they're playing a match-up zone, and they appear committed to making every game they play in unwatchable. This team will give UConn fits this year.

They give everyone fits I agree. Good news is they can't find the hole yet again. If that one kid doesn't make everything down the stretch and OT they aren't really good. Always a battle though! Kicks a passionate little fella but for me - WAY over the top. Always will wonder why he gets away with his over-the-top act? He's like a football coach who can scream, yell profanities and never get a flag!

Reaction Score
I'm glad they won, but how sad is it that the best win for anyone in the league this season is Cincy at home over SDSU? I really wish that last play in the Texas game had gone differently.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I'm glad they won, but how sad is it that the best win for anyone in the league this season is Cincy at home over SDSU? I really wish that last play in the Texas game had gone differently.

SDSU is a pretty good team. They'll look better later in the year - lots of new pieces - and they have a great coach.

I actually think SDSU is better than Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom