OT: - Cincinnati basketball | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Cincinnati basketball

Reaction Score
Houston would be the best team in the NBE this year - no doubt in my mind
Memphis is an enigma - they so under perform overall

Houston, who just lost to Tulsa, would totally be better than Villanova.

Reaction Score
It is extremely odd that UC is becoming a football school. It’s 100% true that there is a large portion of UC students who would root for Ohio St over their own school in football still. I still assume it has more to do with Ohio losing in pretty much everything except for Buckeye football. At least in Cincinnati I would say the majority of people root for UC basketball over OSU. You get a lot of the types around town who are Yankees-Steelers-Buckeye-UK basketball fans depending on the time of day.

I thought Brannen was a bad hire, but I thought Mick was here for life lol so what do I know. I still think Brannen looks like he runs a funeral home.

Back in undergrad days I could cut through nippert during a conference USA football game on my way to class because so few people went to games

Fingers crossed Fickell stays awhile. I think his wife favors this area because of the catholic schools. So it may take a similar area school calling with a bigger payday or a blue blood dialing him up.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Brannen just seems like an odd fit for that program. I was telling a friend of mine that, if Pitino can keep his nose clean for a year or two at Iona, Cincy would be the exact type of program to give him one last shot at a high major.

Its hard to have sympathy for them as, if the B12 invite ever would’ve materialized, they would’ve been out the door just as quick as we were. They’re truly the last school standing without a seat in realignment musical chairs. All the more reason to be thankful that Benedict was able to get us out of that purgatory of a conference.
Not a fan, but this could happen. I seem to recall Pitino hanging out with the program a bit following Louisville.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom