Cincinnati - A winnable game. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cincinnati - A winnable game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There is a saying in politics that you should never ignore the underlying statistics. It's why it is so hard for a Democrat to win in a GOP district even if he is good and the GOP guy is a bum. Or why it is so hard for a GOP candidate to win in a blue state in a presidential year even if he is the better candidate. Applying that to Cincinatti even if we have a good team that is a game we rarely win. We don't have a good team.

Reaction Score
Based on nothing more than a hunch, this feels like its set up to be our wth win.

Rain in the forecast + poor early season results means the attendance will be abysmal, but I'm predicting a win that will string the remaining interested fans along for the rest of the way. Let's do it.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
DjiyDib.gif

This man is gonna kick our ass. We have a walking corpse in Tubby patrolling the sidelines versus this ball of fire? No chance.
We need this man back again...

Reaction Score
We will win my kid is getting married this week and I'm not gonna let Tuberville or Diaco ruin my weekend. The Huskies will roll.

Congratulations and I like your optimism, but I really am down about this week. I don't think we have much of a shot. Hope I am wrong.

Reaction Score
I'm in Charleston WV today and tomorrow. The cab driver and I are talking football. He complains about Holgerson's offense--too many passes to the side ---bubble screens that go nowhere. He needs to throw over the middle.
Same issues everywhere.
Winners count their chips. Losers cry "deal".

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I remember last time we played at UConn, we missed a FG and Diaco went absolutely insane on the sideline like he just won the Super Bowl. UConn was trailing 31-0 and it was late third or early fourth quarter. I really, really wish I could find that clip. I still laugh when I think of it.
I remember that like it was yesterday. My son and I rewound and played it a couple times. The loss sucked, but that reaction was priceless. That's why he's our Wacky Bob. It's all part of the process.

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
Congratulations and I like your optimism, but I really am down about this week. I don't think we have much of a shot. Hope I am wrong.
You were wrong. But it's ok.

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
DjiyDib.gif

This man is gonna kick our ass. We have a walking corpse in Tubby patrolling the sidelines versus this ball of fire? No chance.
Yeah. I got something for you to take care of here.

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
Okay? Cool. Are you going back to old posts and proving people wrong. Cool man, cool.
Congratulations and I like your sarcasm, but a of us were really up
about this game and thought we had a shot. Glad you were wrong, that's all. Don't get all crazy. It's cool man, cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom