Cincinnati -5 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cincinnati -5

Reaction Score
Kenpom is the best in the business but one "flaw" to his model is that it doesn't take injuries into account. That's why the model has UConn +3 and the Jalen injury is worth a couple points.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I think the result will be better than what was on display Thursday night - it can't get any worse that's for sure. Being home helps.

Heard from a source Hurley really ripped into the team after SMU.

Wow that's great - perhaps there's blame to go around to everyone, even the coaching staff
Lets coach some D and figure out what is the root cause for the consistent bad results starting every 2nd half not to mention the road woes - it goes beyond the "lack of talent" mantra

Reaction Score
I think Uconn's chances of winning are pretty slight despite the point spread. As for me, I will record the game. If they win, I will happily watch. If they lose, I will sadly erase. They have become very hard to watch. In the old Jim Calhoun days, they almost always played hard and most of the times they over-achieved. The only game this year that reminded me of the Calhoun days was Syracuse.
Ya gotta include Houston @ home and Cincinnati in OT on the road.

Reaction Score
The team that mopped the floor with us the other night is getting beat by 41 right now .... don’t like our chances.

Reaction Score
Ya gotta include Houston @ home and Cincinnati in OT on the road.
Sorry, but it's hard to get excited about losses. I'd rather have a bad win than a good loss.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom