Cinci Postgame Quotes | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cinci Postgame Quotes

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Reminded me of the AAC semis a couple years ago when Cincy beat us like 60-50 and had probably 40 points from the line

Reaction Score
Jump ball? LMAO I can't believe people are claiming that wasn't a foul. It wasn't a flagrant, but you can't charge into a guy like that and say it's not a foul just because your hand was on the ball. Vital created the contact, he wasn't in a "defensive position". He charged into him, gave a good hard foul by playing the ball, and the refs decided they were in Cincinnati and therefore had to give a flagrant. The end.

Reaction Score
Been all-in in CV as a Husky since his first year. His is the kind of maturation and grit we have wanted to see from Jalen over his own four years. I’m looking forward to seeing how the team follows his lead next season.

He and Al will be a dangerous duo.

Reaction Score
How are people still spelling Vital's name wrong?
Same way people still call Rashad Anderson "Rashard" and still call Jalen Adams "Jaylen" (I just saw that this past week).

It is strange to me that people are big enough fans to be spending time on here but don't know the players' names. It's not like a football team with 100 players. There are only 13 of them in basketball.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Reminded me of the AAC semis a couple years ago when Cincy beat us like 60-50 and had probably 40 points from the line
Bad memory. We won that game 81-71. We played you guys 3 times that season you never even lead for 1 second of any of the games. The whining after that game was awful. Part of the reasons why I hope the tournament is never on a good teams home floor again.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Same way people still call Rashad Anderson "Rashard" and still call Jalen Adams "Jaylen" (I just saw that this past week).

It is strange to me that people are big enough fans to be spending time on here but don't know the players' names. It's not like a football team with 100 players. There are only 13 of them in basketball.
Brian Shirefs was a gritty QB for us

Reaction Score
Bad memory. We won that game 81-71. We played you guys 3 times that season you never even lead for 1 second of any of the games. The whining after that game was awful. Part of the reasons why I hope the tournament is never on a good teams home floor again.
I remember that game and it was quite obvious the refs had decided the game before it started. A lot like the other night without the difference in foul shots UConn kicked your ass. If you don’t like the whining and honest truth go back to your own board and stroke Mick some more

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

At some point you need to rank the best and worst round of 32 exits. Would be a sweet blog.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom