Cinci Postgame Quotes | The Boneyard

Cinci Postgame Quotes

Reaction Score
Frustrating game and the refs made some atrocious calls, but I don’t even care that we lost. The team looked they’ve finally fully bought in, Carlton has strung together 2 good games against good opponents. Gilbert looked awesome down the stretch (made all his FT’s late too), and CV..ya he made a bad play, but how many times has anyone on this team played in a big game that came down to the last possession? I can’t even think of any that have happened in the last 3 years. And for all the crap CV has put up with his first 2 years here, he gets a free pass tonight. He’s the only player this season who bought in 100% from day 1

Reaction Score
Does anyone have video/can explain the flagrant, I didn’t get to see it, thanks!

Reaction Score
Vital's bravado has irked me in the past, but damn if he hasn't won me over in the end.
I feel like a lot of people here forget shabazz’s freshman year. It was very similar to CV’s first 2 years. CV consistently shows the same hustle and heart that guys like Kemba, Bazz, and Boat showed. He may not be as talented as them, but a kid like CV has a place on any UConn team, past present or future.

Reaction Score
Trust me, seeing the video would just confuse you more. It wasn’t a flagrant at all. In fact, it was an awful foul call. Got 100% ball
When your first contact with the guy is all ball, then you are definitively making a play on the ball. It’s not a flagerant, by rule, if you are making a legitimate play on the ball. No clue what the refs were watching there, because it wasn’t the same replay we all saw, that’s for sure

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom