CIAC State Playoff Games Set (Official) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

CIAC State Playoff Games Set (Official)

Reaction Score
No disrespect, but that team has nothing to do with this team.....I know SJ is 2-1 in snow games. The loss to Hillhouse is the most recent, 34-14. Hillhouse pounded the ball down their throats. SJ struggles against the run. Ansonia struggles against the pass.

Abdul Basir was a threat at RB for that St Joe’s team. This team has not run the ball well all year against good defenses. They’ve passed teams to death.

....And if those conditions (as you said) were worse then what’s expected tomorrow, why’d they opt out if they’ve won in worse conditions. Simple, this team is built different and the 162lb RB (Jaden Shirden) isn’t winning the game carrying the ball 50-times. Dobbs can and if history is any indication he will if necessary.
I don't have any skin in the game but you're overthinking it.

On another note, Greenwich is getting hosed by the refs right now.

Reaction Score
I don't have any skin in the game but you're overthinking it.

On another note, Greenwich is getting hosed by the refs right now.
St Joe's is going to pound Ansonia into the dirt, they will be up three touchdowns at least by the half. This St Joe's passing attack, Summers to Mallozi and Pasmeg reminds me of Horton to Demmerle and James 45 years ago. Not making any direct comparison here since that New Canaan team might have been the greatest team in state history, their defense was just as good as their pass happy offense, just saying that 45 years ago you saw what a spread offense could do to a ground attack style team before any other teams knew what it was.

Reaction Score
Darien will win this one 24-22

edit: or maybe not? terrible clock management

Last edited:

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Class M: Barlow (Redding-Easton) vs. Killingly rescheduled for Monday night.

Reaction Score
Never thought I'd be rooting for Greenwich either but those Refs made me do it. What a sham that was. The kids and their fans deserved better.
yeah it was really bad. any time Greenwich started to do something good there was a bogus flag. The "ineligible man down field" call was the most egregious. On the replay they showed every single lineman was behind the LOS

Reaction Score
St Joe's is going to pound Ansonia into the dirt, they will be up three touchdowns at least by the half. This St Joe's passing attack, Summers to Mallozi and Pasmeg reminds me of Horton to Demmerle and James 45 years ago. Not making any direct comparison here since that New Canaan team might have been the greatest team in state history, their defense was just as good as their pass happy offense, just saying that 45 years ago you saw what a spread offense could do to a ground attack style team before any other teams knew what it was.

Think you are underestimating ansonia big time.

Reaction Score
Think you are underestimating ansonia big time.
I don't think so. St Joe's destroyed Rocky Hill despite all the prognostications about how tough, big and physical Rocky Hill's ground attack was, and last year Rocky Hill came with a hair of beating Ansonia too. People underestimate St Joe's defense too, Andrezewski at LB is a beast. David Summers is the best QB in the state, hands down, and that's including Drew Pyne. Ansonia won't be able to defend the pass AND contain Summers, who is a great runner. Only thing in Ansonia's favor is the game is at night and it will be cold.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom