Christian Vital | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Christian Vital

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I'm 90% sure Bunky isn't even a student. He's squatting at SCJr's dorm and while he is good at basketball, the dude isn't exactly a great guy. Anyone who's actually interacted with him knows this.

Losing Bunky will actually help our program. And if someone leaves because Bunky left then that person is delusional.

So no Chief, your incorrect opinion/thesis on "Bunky Effect" is incorrect. Please go directly to jail, do not pass go and do not collect $200.

-----

I think if Vital goes UL on visit, we got an outside shot. But if he doesn't commit during that visit our chances go up significantly. Hope KO is in his ear and Chief is not.

Wow - nothing like throwing Bunky under the bus on his way out the door.

In your World - Guess we will have to relie on the Glen Miller walk around campus and facilities tour and with a dance in pink socks thrown in - I need a drink

Reaction Score
I don't think it should be criminal but neither am I in favor of legalizing it. This is very unpopular with many of you and even my friends - who want it stamped 100% legal. As a parent - I don't believe that's the right place. I do think it can be a gateway drug and it can impact people's ambition. Should be treated as a traffic infraction - doesn't mess up someone's record on job applications, etc.

I find it funny that you're against weed when its clear that you're posting while impaired on a much more potent narcotic(s).

C

Chief00

Influence?

Actually when KO was an assistant he did a favor for me - which I appreciated. There is no rift per Stairmaster's narrative. We are all good.

Calhoun was one of a kind - Why being friendly with him is mutually exclusive with being friends with KO - I don't get. KO is friends with JC.

Reaction Score
Calhoun was one of a kind - Why being friendly with him is mutually exclusive with being friends with KO - I don't get. KO is friends with JC.

I think he's just (mistakenly) trying to ascribe a rational basis to the bizarre theories that you're constantly lecturing people about ad nauseam.

Reaction Score
I don't think it should be criminal but neither am I in favor of legalizing it. This is very unpopular with many of you and even my friends - who want it stamped 100% legal. As a parent - I don't believe that's the right place. I do think it can be a gateway drug and it can impact people's ambition. Should be treated as a traffic infraction - doesn't mess up someone's record on job applications, etc.

You think drugs being illegal will stop your children from getting high? If so, you should drug tested. By the time your children are in 10th grade they will be able to name at least two weed dealers in their own school. People who do not get high (myself included) make that choice because it is simply our choice. The one thing the inner-city and many suburbs have in common, with $25 dollars and 20 minutes you can buy just about any drug you want. Being illegal doesn't stop much.

Reaction Score
Man, we are always finding new ways to derail these threads.

Reaction Score
Wow - nothing like throwing Bunky under the bus on his way out the door.

In your World - Guess we will have to relie on the Glen Miller walk around campus and facilities tour and with a dance in pink socks thrown in - I need a drink
Let me make sure I have this right because, as you know, your basketball intellect tends to go way over the rest of our heads:

1) a bench player's friend (who isn't even enrolled at UConn) is option number one to show recruits around campus and tour the facilities. If he isn't available, for option number two KO goes with Glen Miller.

2) It's not ok to say anything about a player's friend who no one even knows (and isn't even enrolled at UConn) or it's "throwing him under the bus" but it's OK for you to complain about our associate head coach over and over.

Got it. Thanks for the education.

You are absolutely my favorite poster....for all the wrong reasons.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Man, we are always finding new ways to derail these threads.

To segway back on track, does Vital like weed or not?

yes I know how to spell it.

Reaction Score
PLS LOCK THIS THREAD. Whenever there's new posts I think they may be important but its just nonsensical talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom