Christian Vital signs with Grizzlies | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Christian Vital signs with Grizzlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The fact that the press release couldn’t even get the conference correct is just one of the many reasons we had to get out of that god forsaken conference.....congrats CV

Reaction Score
One of the better players to come out of the G-league, and now NBA champion, Alex Caruso had this to say about G-league players, “A big reason guys get stuck in the G-League is because they don’t realize the position they’re trying out for. It’s like going to a job interview thinking you’re going to be the CFO of the company, and they’re looking for someone to clean the bathrooms.”

CV has always seemed like the type of player willing to sacrifice anything to win. I think he’ll earn his chance.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Kinda guy that hopefully makes an impression on the front office the more time they spend with him.

Reaction Score
i think he’ll eventually make it up. he’s a shot maker w/ mental toughness

guards who can rebound, defend, and shoot at a high level are perfect in the microball era. Vital will do great

Reaction Score
The fact that the press release couldn’t even get the conference correct is just one of the many reasons we had to get out of that god forsaken conference.....congrats CV
I’m not defending the AAC, but I don’t think they got the conference name wrong. They didn’t call it the “All-American Athletic Conference.” He was on the All-AAC team. It just sounds weird when they spell out the conference name. Not like they called us the University of UConn (see BC University).

Reaction Score
I’m not defending the AAC, but I don’t think they got the conference name wrong. They didn’t call it the “All-American Athletic Conference.” He was on the All-AAC team. It just sounds weird when they spell out the conference name. Not like they called us the University of UConn (see BC University).
I was about to argue with you, but it looks like you're right. Now I feel silly about my first post. I probably still would have posted the same thing had I interpreted it correctly, but I would have meant it as an attempt at a clever joke.

Reaction Score
If CV was 6’5” he’d have been a draft pick. I’m so glad he’s getting a shot though because he plays much bigger than he his. Does anyone know if he’ll be playing in these preseason games or just G-league when the season starts.
And if boat was 6’2” he would have too. Go CV!! But still no boat.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
That’s awesome news. Vital always gave it his all. Nothing but fond memories of him and well wishes for him.

Reaction Score
CV will make money in the game he loves one way or another. GLeague for a while and then make a move on Euro if NBAs not knocking. Plays too hard and does lots of things well. Good for him, good kid!! True Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom