Christian Vital out tonight | The Boneyard

Christian Vital out tonight

Reaction Score
There's no way Adams plays, right? I'm sort of excited to see what we do.

Reaction Score
This is just absurd. Can somebody put together a chart, never seen a team this injured in my life. We've basically had 6 players this season who could play anywhere near 100%.

Reaction Score
Once in a while we have decent walk ons, in this case it would seem not.

If no Jalen (and please do not play him hurt just take the beating) Would prefer to play Rodney, Vance at 2, and all bigs - Noyes to me doesn't look like he was even a good HS player. They may or should press us but oh well play the guys who are on the roster, they can learn.

This is such a frustrating year it's incredible - huskymagic will blame someone other than it being just what it is, that should be entertaining in itself.

C

Chief00

I would be very disappointed if we play Jalen due to Vital's situation.
Again having relatively the same concussion protocol in basketball as you do in football and boxing is crazy - since you don't take too many head blows.
Vital should play and Jalen sit.

Reaction Score
Let's just get our injuries out of the way before next year.

How is it possible?

2/3 of your best players out for season.

The other 1/3 is hurt 2.5 games.

Your backup bigs are in and out half the season.

And now the Freshman who is turning the corner gets a

Reaction Score
Again having relatively the same concussion protocol in basketball as you do in football and boxing is crazy - since you don't take too many head blows.

It's not even close to crazy.

Their brain health comes before a game. Should always come before a game. We need to minimize the risk as much as possible. Concussions are scary.

Reaction Score

It doesn't matter if you take less head blows dingus.

You hit your head, you go into protocol. It happens less in basketball than football, but why would you change how you treat an extremely dangerous medical condition? A concussion is a concussion is a concussion.

Reaction Score

If I had a dollar for every moronic thing you passed off as insight I'd volunteer to pay for that dude's wedding. I sincerely hope that you are not in a position to make decisions regarding other people's well-being.

You can call Vital's mom after he suffers some real consequences taking a successive hit while concussed. I know you want to feel like part of the program anyway.

Reaction Score
The fact that you can even say that Vital should play through a concussion without knowing his situation is appalling

Reaction Score
Anyone who wants Vital or Jalen to play tonight is out of their mind. If Jalen is 100% he should play, anything else and he should sit. This season has been a wash since November. Just get healthy for next season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom