Christian Haynes and Eric Watt’s invited to 2024 NFL Scouting Combine | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Christian Haynes and Eric Watt’s invited to 2024 NFL Scouting Combine

Reaction Score
Watts performance at the combine makes it all the more mystifying why he didn't have a better senior season.

Reaction Score
Yeah, maybe I jumped the gun slightly...

Most of his negatives are measureables (Ht, Wt, hand size). His technique is not flawless by any means, but effort and heart can rarely be measured. He'll have an opportunity to show what he can offer on Pro Day.

Anything can happen in the 7th round and it only takes one team who sees something. OTOH, if he goes the UDFA route, he can go to any franchise who offers. I believe he grew up a Giants fan. That would be a shame, considering the teams for whom I root, but I'd still root for him individually.
Mitchell was listed at 6’1 230/235… that’s plenty adequate size for an NFL off ball LB.

I think with a larger sample size it became clear that he was a tackle accumulator and his not the playmaker he was his junior year.

He should still get a training camp shot so hopefully he can bring that junior year magic back.

Reaction Score
I’m guessing because he was game planned for.
To me it seemed that he wasn’t as locked in and high motor as his junior year.

He wasn’t even our best DE (Yates).

But all of that is in the past and I would love to see him get drafted

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom