Christian Haynes and Eric Watt’s invited to 2024 NFL Scouting Combine | The Boneyard

Christian Haynes and Eric Watt’s invited to 2024 NFL Scouting Combine

Reaction Score
Christian Haynes and Eric Watt’s invited to 2024 NFL Scouting Combine:

The NFL released the list of players invited to the 2024 NFL Scouting Combine on Tuesday. A total of 321 prospects have been invited to attend this year's event, which will take place in Indianapolis from February 26 through March 4. Here are the invitees, sorted by position.
Tune in for live coverage of the 2024 NFL Scouting Combine beginning Feb. 29 on NFL Network and NFL+.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Logan Paulsen, former NFL TE (WASH, SEA, ATL) and current Washinton Commanders insider loves Haynes and thinks he could end up in DC at the top of the 2nd round.

Haynes had a great week at the Senior Bowl.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I love your optimism, but the nfl just said they see 321 picks in front of him.

Yeah, maybe I jumped the gun slightly...

Most of his negatives are measureables (Ht, Wt, hand size). His technique is not flawless by any means, but effort and heart can rarely be measured. He'll have an opportunity to show what he can offer on Pro Day.

Anything can happen in the 7th round and it only takes one team who sees something. OTOH, if he goes the UDFA route, he can go to any franchise who offers. I believe he grew up a Giants fan. That would be a shame, considering the teams for whom I root, but I'd still root for him individually.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not UConn specific but a good look at what players do leading up to the combine.

The Exos facilities are right next to the Andrews Institute where Dr. James Andrews works his magic (Although he has really throttled back the past few years as age catches up with him).

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I love your optimism, but the nfl just said they see 321 picks in front of him.
There are players not invited who get picked in the draft, it happens every year. His UConn pro day will have a lot to say about if he is drafted or invited to a camp as a free agent

Reaction Score
The one thing Eric Watts needs to develop is a bag... meaning pass rush moves to go along with his NFL ready frame... He can make it, but he needs to get in the lab with a vet to make it happen... I'm praying he gets the perfect opportunity.. because, if he does, the way they aren't even mentioning him having one of the best 40 times today so far, it's a little insulting... I hope he takes it that way....

Reaction Score
The one thing Eric Watts needs to develop is a bag... meaning pass rush moves to go along with his NFL ready frame... He can make it, but he needs to get in the lab with a vet to make it happen... I'm praying he gets the perfect opportunity.. because, if he does, the way they aren't even mentioning him having one of the best 40 times today so far, it's a little insulting... I hope he takes it that way....
His 40 time was middle of the pack for his DE group, but that includes guys much lighter than him. Overall, he is looking very good today.

Reaction Score
His 40 time was middle of the pack for his DE group, but that includes guys much lighter than him. Overall, he is looking very good today.
Exactly. He's 6'6 and 274lbs. That's a runaway freight train

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom