Chris Walker UConn in top 3! but... | The Boneyard

Chris Walker UConn in top 3! but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Chris Walker is a joker with his recruiting. kid tweets crazy stuff

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
LaBron James giving a kid college-choice advice has given new meaning to idiocy. I personally would no longer have an interest in Walker only due to his choice in mentors.

Reaction Score
Also... how great is it to be on the radar of top 10 recruits so often now... That's never really been the case, even after all Uconn's successes

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Labron didn't even go to college so how can he give advise about something he's never experienced?? Also, no bias in the schools he recommended..... Does Calipari really need help anyway? If he wants players, he always seems to get them.

Reaction Score
LaBron James giving a kid college-choice advice has given new meaning to idiocy. I personally would no longer have an interest in Walker only due to his choice in mentors.
Really! I don't care if his mentor is one of guys from Dumb and Dumber. If he's talented and fits our system, then h*ll yes, I'd take him.

Reaction Score
LeBron is a joke! His football video (shooting himself Plaxico) was a joke, his throwing tee shirts at the Duke game is a joke....he was a nice "kid" when he came in and the NBA made him a monster of an AH. He's bigger than life according to him and his AH followers........to me an idiot with a ton of cash and that's all!!

Remember where you came from.......and act like it.

Oy. People's heads are going to explode when he gets his ring(s).

Reaction Score
Oy. People's heads are going to explode when he gets his ring(s).

You mean when or ...."IF"...............hope he never sees one but as long as he leaves his loyalties and decides to make all star teams he'll get his chances..........0 fer 1 though and that's great!:)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Stupid of the kid to think that some celebrity he doesn't know can or should influence his decision. That said, Lebron gave the correct advice.

“The advice I would give Chris Walker is to follow his heart and go where he believes he can help the program and they can give him a great education,” James told ESPN.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom