Chris Clarke (Committed to Virginia Tech) | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Chris Clarke (Committed to Virginia Tech)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Think Clarke was ours if we didn't have so many question marks as to who is staying/going........oh well let's see how it plays out. All will be fine

Reaction Score
Don't chase away our NYC fans. Markets!!! @UCONN-NYC Can you print off some flyers and start handing them out?
Fishy really hurt my feelings. Almost as much as Clarke committing to Tennessee. This mean Rutgers must own the NYC Market, St. Johns owns MSG, and Syracuse is "New York's Team"

Reaction Score
Clarke should've asked Bernard King what it was like playing there, probably would have steered him away from Tennessee.

Reaction Score
Wouldn't say it while we were recruiting him but I never wanted a 3 without a good outside shot. It just clogs things up when opponents sag. Good luck to Clark at Tennessee, sounds like a good kid.

Reaction Score
I'm so glad that everyone who was holding it in can now admit that they never wanted stupid ol' Chris Clarke in the first place.
I never did but don't know about anyone else. I wanted Mack.

Reaction Score
I wanted Jones or Mack...didn't want Clarke. Never was interested in Clarke. But now, ..choke.. cough.., now that Clarke's gone..., gone for good,,,jeesh...well, it just hurts

Reaction Score
Seriously I thought Clarke would've been a great "game-changer" as KO says. Coming off the bench, wrecking havoc defensively, flying to the basket, uptempoing the game...would've been a great player to bring in off the bench.

Reaction Score
I admit that based on what I read, I wanted Clarke if I knew Purvis and Hamilton were still around. Excellent puzzle piece to complement offensive weapons (put Clarke on a great scorer, so Purvis or Hamilton can spend more energy on O). But if those guys are gone and we are relying heavily on Adams for offense, he'd become less of a fit.

The modern men's game makes it hard to put your puzzle together very far in advance. The fifth-year transfer is more suited for that.

Reaction Score
Screw Clark- wish him well at his mid-major where his BB IQ will regress while he is there. I honestly do not think he was a priority.

Priority- getting Stone and punking Uk for M Newman- would'nt that be insane? Best class in the country.

DOOMED!!!

Reaction Score
3-2-1... BY "Next" breakdown... Time to lock this thread..
Please lock it...

Reaction Score
To me, Clarke is a system guy. That being said, I feel he fits nicely within Tennessee's system and will have a very solid career there.

Reaction Score
Serious question, Can someone delete all of the Clarke threads? No real need for them at this point.

Reaction Score
Serious question, Can someone delete all of the Clarke threads? No real need for them at this point.

Yeah he plays basketball and UConn was recruiting him up until 5-6 hours ago so why talk about him? :eek: I mean this is a basketball board and we usually don't like to talk about recruiting at all, why the change?

Reaction Score
Yeah he plays basketball and UConn was recruiting him up until 5-6 hours ago so why talk about him? :eek: I mean this is a basketball board and we usually don't like to talk about recruiting at all, why the change?
We've had some real post Nazis recently, haven't we?

Reaction Score
Once it's over who cares...I mean, 3/4 of the board was on to the next guy before he even announced anyways. The threads just become a bunch of "we'd rather have had y than x" anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom