Chong scores 92 points in 2 games (AAU) | The Boneyard

Chong scores 92 points in 2 games (AAU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
for the Hudson River Breeze according to Glenn (on the ESPN board)

Reaction Score
Do we think she'll recieve an official offer soon or is the WCBB recruiting system moving underground?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
if all goes according to plan (AAU Schedule) the Hudson River Breeze will be playing in Connecticut twice in the next month or so

CT Starters tourney

CT Breeze tourney

Im sure I'll make it to the Starters tourney :)
Those schedules are from 2009. I thought it was strange when the Starters tourney was on a Wednesday rather than the weekend.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Those schedules are from 2009. I thought it was strange when the Starters tourney was on a Wednesday rather than the weekend.
oh crap... just looks like a up to date website so I thought everything was kosher, oh well!

thanks for investigating further...

Reaction Score
oh crap... just looks like a up to date website so I thought everything was kosher, oh well!

thanks for investigating further...

Click on this LINK to go to the Hudson River Breeze’s home page…….then click on “MAY” under “SCHEDULES” , on the left hand side of the home page, to see the Breezes current (2012) schedule for May, June, and July. Saniya is on the 11th grade team!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Time I saw those too,,, but for some reason I wanted to see her in the CT Starters tourney (banging head)

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Do we know if Chong has an offer from UCONN? Wonder if GA and crew are waiting to see how she does in the U18 trials. Against better competition Chong will either impress or fold.

Reaction Score
Do we know if Chong has an offer from UCONN? Wonder if GA and crew are waiting to see how she does in the U18 trials. Against better competition Chong will either impress or fold.

I would think that if Saniya had an official scholarship offer from UConn it would have become public knowledge, so no, I don’t think she has one (though I certainly could be wrong).

Just being one of the 26 invitees to the U18 trials is a great honor. If Saniya makes the final cut of 12 players, that would be fantastic! If not, it will still be a tremendous experience for her…. and her growth as both a player, and person. I’m sure she will give a good account of herself no matter which way the chips fall.

She can definitely put the ball in the basket….against any competition….she’s a scorer……but she’s also a facilitator/distributor . Several Bonyarders commented on her ability to see the floor extremely well and make all kinds of pinpoint passes. She averaged almost 10 assists per game this year. Check out THIS VIDEO and concentrate on her passing/ court vision. Saniya is #12 in maroon. Enlarge the video to “Full Screen” so you don’t miss a single pass!

Good luck in the trials Saniya!

sTu

Reaction Score
I would think that if Saniya had an official scholarship offer from UConn it would have become public knowledge, so no, I don’t think she has one (though I certainly could be wrong).

Just being one of the 26 invitees to the U18 trials is a great honor. If Saniya makes the final cut of 12 players, that would be fantastic! If not, it will still be a tremendous experience for her…. and her growth as both a player, and person. I’m sure she will give a good account of herself no matter which way the chips fall.

She can definitely put the ball in the basket….against any competition….she’s a scorer……but she’s also a facilitator/distributor . Several Bonyarders commented on her ability to see the floor extremely well and make all kinds of pinpoint passes. She averaged almost 10 assists per game this year. Check out THIS VIDEO and concentrate on her passing/ court vision. Saniya is #12 in maroon. Enlarge the video to “Full Screen” so you don’t miss a single pass!

Good luck in the trials Saniya!

According to Glen M.

In reviewing my video interview, Chong actually listed eight schools as her final list: Connecticut, Louisville, Maryland, Miami, North Carolina, Ohio State, Rutgers and Syracuse.

She said she has offers from all of them.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I'm guessing we can take UNC off that list, maybe not though! have they reached 20 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom