Chol Marial - Chesire, CT (IMG Academy) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chol Marial - Chesire, CT (IMG Academy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Unless the kid is Lebron James, I am for passing on one and dones. It never seems to work out, unless you are Dook.

Reaction Score
Unless the kid is Lebron James, I am for passing on one and dones. It never seems to work out, unless you are Dook.
I'd happily take just about any one-and-done as long as they're recruited for fit, and not to build the program around. If we had an opportunity to add, say, Malik Monk to next year's team... I'd absolutely do it. If Romeo Langford suddenly fell in love with the Dairy Bar, I'd take him in a second.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You take one and dones, you don’t build your entire team around them. At the very least, having more pro players makes it easier to recruit.

C

Chief00

One thing that kind of surprised me was that Hurley said our recruiting focus was going to be the mid Atlantic. I understand he is from NJ, where his family has deep roots - but with all the Prep Schools in New England - our home turf should not be overlooked.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
One thing that kind of surprised me was that Hurley said our recruiting focus was going to be the mid Atlantic. I understand he is from NJ, where his family has deep roots - but with all the Prep Schools in New England - our home turf should not be overlooked.
He just said that’s where he’s from. He said New England is also the focus

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Boubicar Awe best be on the list too.
Assume you mean Boubacar Aw.
ISTR that he was put on the permanent shitlist for a nasty foul on Tony Robertson, so he's disqualified from any other list. Or maybe it was a foul on someone else and Trob got dq'd for going after Aw. One way or another, I believe Boobycar was the instigator in something flagrant and TRob was involved.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Let’s lock this thread up until we get some actual Chol Marial news. I keep thinking he’s back and we’re in every time I see this thread on our homepage.

Reaction Score
Lourawls "Tum Tum" Nairn Jr is on all of my great name teams now, its just got so much complexity. I'm a fan of Danny Dingle too

"Dingle buries a three!!!!"
Isn't there also a guy named Tinkel ? I think I would be in court getting a name change if I was one of these guys.

Reaction Score
If true about the injuries no thanks.
He is nasty, I would take him in a heart beat! Rather have him blocking for Uconn than against us. Even for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom