Chiefs00 Briefs - Cincy Edition | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Chiefs00 Briefs - Cincy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Are you implying we are going to have APR problems???? If so stop playing childish games and say it. If not stop hinting it. This is not the first time you have done it..

Put up or shut up. Or stop leading people on too make yourself important. Mr. Fake insider!!

Any real insider would NEVER imply that even if true..
I stand by my comment regarding the “interesting Spring”. However, your various assumptions in your stream of consciousness, are owned by you not me.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
First of all I don't know what their starting heights and weights are coming into UConn and how much they've changed since but everyone carries their weight differently and reacts to putting on muscle differently. Just by looking at them Bouknight has what looks to be a classic ectomorph body type, long limbs with smaller joints/smaller waist/rib cage. Adams has more of a mesomorph body type, thicker structure/sturdier...My guess is neither of them did any serious lifting or took their eating seriously before coming to UConn...Adams has the type of frame that will most likely respond better to weight training in terms of putting on size and muscle. It doesn't mean James can't get as strong as him but he would most likely have to strength train a lot harder and eat a lot more to keep up with Adams. They are just different type of builds and different types of athletes.

You can see it with your eyes by looking at their bodies, you can also see it in how they move. Adams is much more rigid, James glides around the court and then can explode in an instant. I would pretty much guarantee if you looked at their ankles Bouknights are small and Adams are rather thick. Most of your truly great basketball athletes are ectomorphs. Mesomorphs can be good basketball players too but they tend to be more inclined for rugby, football, powerlifting/bodybuilding.
geez where does that put us endomorphs? Ah at the bar watching the ectos and mesos on TV!!

Reaction Score
I stand by my comment regarding the “interesting Spring”. However, your various assumptions in your stream of consciousness, are owned by you not me.

Time will tell.... and you were referring to APR. so do not try to make anything that happens other wise look like it was what you were referring to. APR Chief ..

Reaction Score
Time will tell.... and you were referring to APR. so do not try to make anything that happens other wise look like it was what you were referring to. APR Chief ..
Someone else brought up APR, chief I took it as just referencing the possibility of transfers since the two are closely related.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Play fast. Play faster. We shoot so much better early in the shot clock and off transition.
True, but to play fast and shoot in rhythm is key. When most young players start to play fast, they lose the rhythm and end up with good looks but woeful shooting percentages. The ability play fast and score comes with maturity, so I think it's an area that will improve.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Hey, the proof is in the pudding. He turned a serviceable center, Carlton, in to a NFl
offensive tackle prospect.
@260 - more of a blocking tight end. He's about 40 pounds light for an interior lineman :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom