Chief's Briefs - Special Edition & Request | The Boneyard

Chief's Briefs - Special Edition & Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

In the words of George Blaney - Adam's WOW ! Purvis starting to look better too - happy for him.

Now the Special Edition Request - I got my MBB season ticket holder survey - and as a favor I ask that all that got the survey and are willing - write in a comment that Bunkey have his own Big Red like UConn moment or two every home game - I can guarantee you the players would love it and the students would go nuts. Of course the content would be his. This could help turn this into a fun season and get some more wins. As inspiration:

Last edited by a moderator:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
But what if he was a parody to begin with?
giphy.gif

C

Chief00

My goal is to get Bunkey his gig - you can call it whatever you want to - I could care less.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
If this thing with Bunkey is implemented, UConn athletics will never receive another dime from me.

C

Chief00

If this thing with Bunkey is implemented, UConn athletics will never receive another dime from me.

You accuse me of being in the old boys club - you're the one that needs to learn to invite and accept change - look to a bright future - Bunkey would energize the team and crowd - I know that for a fact.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
You accuse me of being in the old boys club - you're the one that needs to learn to invite and accept change - look to a bright future - Bunkey would energize the team and crowd - I know that for a fact.

Step out of your bubble - he may be boys with some of the players on the team, but nobody regards him in the light you do.

Reaction Score

No he wouldn't.

It's going to happen, I hope.

No, it won't.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Bunkey isn't even at UConn. He's back home. Nice try.

C

Chief00

I appreciate all the likes on my initial post - please don't forget to survey comment Bunkey home to Storrs - don't let the haters get you down

Reaction Score
In the words of George Blaney - Adam's WOW ! Purvis starting to look better too - happy for him.

Now the Special Edition Request - I got my MBB season ticket holder survey - and as a favor I ask that all that got the survey and are willing - write in a comment that Bunkey have his own Big Red like UConn moment or two every home game - I can guarantee you the players would love it and the students would go nuts. Of course the content would be his. This could help turn this into a fun season and get some more wins. As inspiration:

I think this idea would work out perfectly for something like next years First Night scrimmage. Maybe he could MC and/or be the hype man? It would be befitting for the casual fan atmosphere of the night. Using him anywhere else would be forking stupid and an affront to serious competition. We have to set the right tone for the season after all.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
What do you call someone who's a fan boy of some guy who is friends with some college basketball players?

I don't think we've coined a term for something so obscure and pathetic. This is approaching restraining order level stuff though.

I think this idea would work out perfectly for something like next years First Night scrimmage.

I second this idea. First Night is well known to be Chief's kinda thing. He's more of a casual fan. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom