Chief’s Briefs - Turn a Page | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Turn a Page

Reaction Score
Chief, please don’t confuse feelings and thoughts as people often do. My feelings are that I love my wife or are frustrated with your stubbornness. My thoughts are that it would be dumb to play both bigs together now after not doing it all season and the negatives outweigh the positives. And you may have given some explanation on minute distribution but if DC starts who doesn’t? If DC plays 25 minutes whose minutes does he take? If Adama were playing the 4 does he guard Hopkins, Fremantle, Kaluma, Prosper? Good luck staying out of foul trouble. Something that helps DC is that he comes in vs a backup center or a starting center that AS has worn out. And DC is gassed when he played more than 5 minutes at one time. Those are some of my thoughts not my feelings.
Since these two Dudes are shooting a combined 60%+, rebounding and defensively changing the game compared to high 30’s FG for rest of team minus Karaban. Take 2 minutes from 5 guys excluding Karaban. It is not difficult at all.

Reaction Score
The only thing I would add is to not be afraid of the moment. We've all seen some kids pass on open shots this time of year out of fear of losing the game instead of making plays to win the game. When this team is best and is when they are sharing the ball for the best look and every guy is willing to pull the trigger.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom