Chief’s Briefs Remains for Game Editions Only | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs Remains for Game Editions Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Chief, if your thoughts on this change will there be a pre-alert on a non-game Brief forthcoming or will you just drop the non-game Brief with no warning?
Fair question, and considering the keen interest, I would certainly give everyone a heads-ups.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Noticed you were a Lucky Taco guy.. Ran into Ricky Moore there one day and talked a few minutes about the Duke NC game.. Pretty cool.. Great guy..
I know I bust your chops but I’ve seen Ricky around a few Manchester haunts too. Once at Wooster St Pizza with a slew of kids looking absolutely miserable and once at ABC late night looking not miserable at all.

Reaction Score
I know I bust your chops but I’ve seen Ricky around a few Manchester haunts too. Once at Wooster St Pizza with a slew of kids looking absolutely miserable and once at ABC late night looking not miserable at all.
Don't know if he's re-employed yet or not.. He was actually a very good offensive guard in HS ..Bought into JC wanting him to be a lock down defender for the team.. Begged JC to put him on Langdon ..one-on-one.. For the last shot attempt in NC game... Pretty modest guy for all of his success as a player at UConn..

Reaction Score
It was an underwear joke, Chief.
1607459274899.png

Reaction Score
If you read the first post, and then you look at all the post's Chief has liked in this thread, you can see the genius on display

C

Chief00

Does this include any brief on what Bunkie has been up to?
I will need to understand the filters better to comprehend what can be displayed. Mr. Westside Certified in Baltimore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Who is this dude Bunkey and how the hell did he get a name like that??

Last edited:
C

Chief00

Does this include any brief on what Bunkie has been up to?

A little preview. You’re very fortunate to view this free content. Bunkey’s hourly rate is $150. Also, now on IGTV. The man is going places.

Reaction Score
Too on the nose. You need to be a bit more subtle trying to convince people you're not Chief.
You've got to admit it's an unusual name.. Apparently his deal happened before I ever showed up on the Yard. Welcome back Dove/Navery/Husky.. Amazing how this theory still is providing likes for you guys.. It is what it is.

C

Chief00

Who is this dude Bunkey and how the hell did he get a name like that??
Excellent, astute question. Bunkey is a friend of Sam Jr and later Chief. Great guy and destine for stardom. He lived in Storrs when Sam Jr was on the team and essentially became part of the squad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Excellent, astute question. Bunkey is a friend of Sam Jr and later Chief. Great guy and destine for stardom. He lived in Storrs when Sam Jr was on the team and essentially became part of the team.
Thanks for background. .I had no idea who this cat was..

Reaction Score
A little preview. You’re very fortunate to view this free content. Bunkey’s hourly rate is $150. Also, now on IGTV. The man is going places.

Chief not sure what the attraction of watching a man jerk, shake and dance is, but I suppose women (and obviously some men), may pay to see it.

Are you saying he going to Chippendales or some place similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom