Chief’s Briefs Remains for Game Editions Only | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs Remains for Game Editions Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Too on the nose. You need to be a bit more subtle trying to convince people you're not Chief.
Dove is the Man.. So think about this.. "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain.. Just trying to be me....Never Chief.. Why would I want to be??

C

Chief00

Chief not sure what the attraction of watching a man jerk, shake and dance is, but I suppose women (and obviously some men), may pay to see it.

Are you saying he going to Chippendales or some place similar?

This video has 67k views so somebody is watching it. I am not sure what the gender breakdown is, but I was told a week ago, there is something like 57 genders - so I guess you will have to use your imagination.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I know I bust your chops but I’ve seen Ricky around a few Manchester haunts too. Once at Wooster St Pizza with a slew of kids looking absolutely miserable and once at ABC late night looking not miserable at all.
Ricky KO and KFree used to hang in Manchester a lot - Used to talk to them at a club that a lot of older East Catholic alum and fathers hang out - not somewhere that you would think you would find them - KFree is a hoot

C

Chief00

Don't know if he's re-employed yet or not.. He was actually a very good offensive guard in HS ..Bought into JC wanting him to be a lock down defender for the team.. Begged JC to put him on Langdon ..one-on-one.. For the last shot attempt in NC game... Pretty modest guy for all of his success as a player at UConn..
Chief hung out with Ricky’s dad before the 1999 NC game. He was one of 3 people that told Chief UConn was going to win. The other two were Tate George, who was at the the Channel 3 truck and a newspaper guy from Newark. Ricky’s dad said the team was so locked in the night before that even the great Jim Calhoun didn’t quite know what to make of it given the late time of the game the next day. Could they keep that killer laser focus? They did. Ricky’s dad was a professional golf caddy and usually he had some great golf stories for Chief, but we did not discuss golf at all - Ricky carried the team the first half until Rip took over.

Reaction Score
Chief hung out with Ricky’s dad before the 1999 NC game. He was one of 3 people that told Chief UConn was going to win. The other two were Tate George, who was at the the Channel 3 truck and a newspaper guy from Newark. Ricky’s dad said the team was so locked in the night before that even the great Jim Calhoun didn’t quite know what to make of it given the late time of the game the next day. Could they keep that killer laser focus? They did. Ricky’s dad was a professional golf caddy and usually he had some great golf stories for Chief, but we did not discuss golf at all - Ricky carried the team the first half until Rip took over.
I couldn't have said it better..Heard Ricky's Dad was a pretty cool guy..Seen it all..Heard it all.. He should be proud of his son..BTW..Cool story..Fun to hear some of the backdrop of that game.. Classic/Iconic game in UConn history..

Reaction Score
If I remember right, Ricky Moore came in 2nd for Mr. Georgia basketball his senior year of high school to Shareef Abdur Raheem, who went on to become an NBA All Star for at least a few years or so. But, I remember a quote from Ricky's dad when Ricky first came here as a freshman, that Ricky was going to bring us a championship, and that the context was more about Ricky's will to win than anything else.

C

Chief00

I couldn't have said it better..Heard Ricky's Dad was a pretty cool guy..Seen it all..Heard it all.. He should be proud of his son..BTW..Cool story..Fun to hear some of the backdrop of that game.. Classic/Iconic game in UConn history..
I don’t know you, but you nailed it. Ricky’s dad was a cool dude and had that golf type gentlemen quality about him.

Reaction Score
Maybe grey goose isn’t chief but they are clearly both playing it up for entertainment now

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Wow - This Twitter account has been around 4 months and it is NOT CHIEF. First I heard about it. Chief is not on Twitter.

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Chief throws it out there like he sees it and you decide. The problem is Chief runs risks of being banned if he strays off game analysis these days. In fact, mentioning this unpleasantry could be problematic, but it must be acknowledged.

C

Chief00

Chief throws it out there like he sees it and you decide. The problem is Chief runs risks of being banned if he strays off game analysis these days. In fact, mentioning this unpleasantry could be problematic, but it must be acknowledged.

A dude tried to Dox Chief a couple of years ago. That problem was handled rather inappropriately - LOL

C

Chief00

Question: “Chief will you reconsider doing non game Briefs due to all the game cancellations? Please! ”

Response in Progress: Pondering.

Reaction Score
Question: “Chief will you reconsider doing non game Briefs due to all the game cancellations? Please! ”

Response in Progress: Pondering.
I for one am all for it rb

C

Chief00

I for one am all for it rb
Thanks, thus far the response has been overwhelmingly positive during these tough times. To me the biggest obstacle to a great season is this illogical 14 day Health Dept mandate. Until that gets cut back to CDC guidelines of around 7 -10 days and more targeted to just individuals directly involved - we have a disaster on on hands. Due to the rules here I can’t go into more details, but why do we get the worse Health Commissioners in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom