Chief’s Briefs Remains for Game Editions Only | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs Remains for Game Editions Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

It’s been suggested to me to have a non game Chief’s Briefs Edition. While, I appreciate the uncertainty inherent in our environment and the appetite for the Briefs, after some thought, I plan to continue doing the Briefs only for games.

Thank you, and I always appreciate suggestions and feedback even when I decide not to implement a suggestion.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
True, you always have to be faithful to not diluting the trusted brand built over the years. Remember the “New Coke” disaster decades ago.
Never mess with success.

Reaction Score
It’s been suggested to me to have a non game Chief’s Briefs Edition. While, I appreciate the uncertainty inherent in our environment and the appetite for the Briefs, after some thought, I plan to continue doing the Briefs only for games.

Thank you, and I always appreciate suggestions and feedback even when I decide not to implement a suggestion.
You might want to talk to your doctor about symptoms of DID. It’s a serious disorder and not something you should take lightly. The Boneyard family needs to look out for one another.

Multiple Personality Disorder

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

No one ever would ask for that.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

There is no one on this earth that has ever asked you for anything of the sort.

BParkDog

I will see number 5.
Reaction Score
Plot twist . . .
GreyGoose steps up and starts producing "Quarantine Quips and Quotes", a BoneYard Blog dedicated to keeping members informed during the cold, interminable stretches of time between games.

Last edited:

BParkDog

I will see number 5.
Reaction Score
If we all ever met in person in one big group it would look like an old episode of Mission Impossible, with one person after another pulling a fake face off to reveal their true identity.
Heck, in another 5 years AI will be far enough along so the TEmery, Fishy, or Flued will be able to run a few seamless, undetectable blog bots that just post random click bait, like this thread starter.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If we all ever met in person in one big group it would look like an old episode of Mission Impossible, with one person after another pulling a fake face off to reveal their true identity.
Heck, in another 5 years AI will be far enough along so the TEmery, Fishy, or Flued will be able to run a few seamless, undetectable blog bots that just post random click bait, like this thread starter.
Five years in the future? There are a few posters here I've suspected of being bots for years.

Reaction Score
Plot twist . . .
GreyGoose steps up and starts producing "Quarantine Quips and Quotes", a BoneYard Blog dedicated to keeping members informed during the cold, interminable stretches of times between games.
Way too much pressure to take that on.. Too many other Yarders with nuggets of wisdom to compete with.. Will just try to enjoy the yucks along with everyone else..

Reaction Score

I promise, you would not appreciate my suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom