Chief’s Briefs - Marquette Edition | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Marquette Edition

Reaction Score
I agree with you, I wouldn’t mind seeing SJ or RS in there, but I don’t think DH trusts them to see meaningful minutes for whatever reason.
At this point it is clear to me that the tweaking of the current schemes and rotations are not going to get it done. We need a paradigm shift. Ideally that should have happened by January but we are where we are.

It is interesting that pdf Insider CT the coaching staff has debated the Double Big, and I assume Tom Moore has been the loser in the debate, up to this point. He’s the Big’s position coach and has been on an elite D1 coaching staff where the Double Big was the norm.

Reaction Score
At this point it is clear to me that the tweaking of the current schemes and rotations are not going to get it done. We need a paradigm shift. Ideally that should have happened by January but we are where we are.

It is interesting that pdf Insider CT the coaching staff has debated the Double Big, and I assume Tom Moore has been the loser in the debate, up to this point. He’s the Big’s position coach and has been on an elite D1 coaching staff where the Double Big was the norm.
Murray is always the one working with the bigs pregame.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon
Top Bottom